39 yoa female highly crave anal sex mostly

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
liesal

39 yoa female highly crave anal sex mostly

Post by liesal » Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:55 pm

I am 39 yoa and feel deprived of having been as sexually satisfied as I would like to have. I like tantric sex with anal. A man who can spend time inside both my holes but mostly my ass.
I crave it so badly. I need a cock that is atleast average size. I am very colorful person.
Last edited by liesal on Sat Jul 08, 2023 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Colt1911

Re: 49 yoa female highly crave anal sex mostly

Post by Colt1911 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:17 pm

liesal wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:55 pm
I am 49 and feel deprived of having been as sexually satisfied as I would like to have. I like tantric sex with anal. A man who can spend time inside both my holes but mostly my ass.
I crave it so badly. I need a cock that is atleast average size. I am very colorful person. Sweet southern.

If you can’t find a man who wants to satisfy your request, I’m afraid it just might be the end of the world. Happily married to an anal only wife so I’ll have to take a pass! Welcome to the forum.

amaizeg

Re: 49 yoa female highly crave anal sex mostly

Post by amaizeg » Sat Aug 06, 2022 3:35 am

That sounds wonderful. I have nothing but admiration for women like you and the energy of a woman who truly enjoys anal sex can keep me hard for a long time. It is as if her ass is giving me more sexual energy. I wonder if that is related to tantric practices.