Anal empowerment

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
liesal

Anal empowerment

Post by liesal » Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:32 pm

I love how empowered I can feel when “my man” is inside my butt

Analien

Re: Anal empowerment

Post by Analien » Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:12 am

Hello,
That's great to hear, welcome on the forum. Maybe you could tell something more about yourself, if you don't mind sharing.
Vstříc análním orgasmům.

amaizeg

Post by amaizeg » Sat Aug 06, 2022 3:31 am

Not every woman can be a true anal girl and she can rightfully feel empowered by giving her lover something he will not be able to feel with just any partner'

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:45 am

My woman loves the deep connection anal sex gives us. She was never much into sex in general, even thought it wasn’t meant for her.

The combination of me as lover and anal sex works wonders for her. She never before experienced a daily urge for sex. The fact that this sex is purely oral and anal only makes it better for her. Her interest for vaginal penetration got reduced to nothing after just a few days of anal only.

So maybe she wouldn’t use the word “empowered” but rather “connected”. Fact is she loves giving me her asshole whenever I need it or takes me in her ass whenever she needs it. Happens to be every day 🤣🤣
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Bubbles

Post by Bubbles » Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:22 pm

When I was in school I was kind of known for being like that butt girl. I used to be so embarrassing but I started thinking it was more and more hot because I was known for it.
Hi I’m bubbles from Euless Texas

amaizeg

Post by amaizeg » Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:39 pm

Girls who have chosen this path tend to very sexually confident.

liesal

Post by liesal » Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:19 pm

amaizeg wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 3:31 am
Not every woman can be a true anal girl and she can rightfully feel empowered by giving her lover something he will not be able to feel with just any partner'

That is beautifully summarized. I also feel empowered by it and love walking around on my own or with friends with a sore anus.