Introduce myself

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Duece

Introduce myself

Post by Duece » Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:51 am

I've been reading this site for a couple years but decided today I was going to register...

My wife and I are from NH in the US of A..

We're not Anal Only but we're definitely anal centric...much more backdoor sex than vaginal sex.

We've been married, approaching 30 years... she was divorced with several kids when we met and had only tried, well I should say tried on her, twice. She absolutely did not enjoy it...

After several dates where we have all vaginal sex, I started playing with her ass....soon she was pushing back against my fingers, I was slow, soft and gentle..so I asked if she'd let me fuck her ass. She was nervous, I told her her, "listen, I'll be gentle and easy, I'll go slow and if you say stop, I'll stop"..so she grabbed me and guided me into her ass...

Well, I took my time, helped her ease through that initial fear and I was rewarded. After a bit I was plowing her ass, she was grinding back on me and showing the signs of enjoying it....she let me burst in her ass.... the first to do so...

As time moved on we enjoyed sex in every way we could and she became more and more relaxed and enjoyed our anal sessions...as her pussy isn't off limits, she had experienced the best orgasms of her life while getting it in the ass and either me or her playing with her pussy...

As time went on we were 75/25 anal/vag... we're maybe now 80/20...

We've enjoyed DP's with a couple of guys, 3somes with another woman... she has become somewhat of an anal size queen...so she has indulged in that....frankly I didn't think he'd fit...10" and nearly as thick as a beer can....before long she's riding it....now that she's wide open, she assumes her favorite position, face down, prone...full access... she wanted to be pounded and he pounded it... when he exploded she was in heaven.

I've explored with other women with her....

So we've enjoyed a good deal over the years...

She knows I adore anal and if can find an AO partner she's happy to have me indulge.

So hello to the crowd

AnalHeaven

Re: Introduce myself

Post by AnalHeaven » Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:04 pm

Sounds like you guys were made for each other. Thanks for sharing your story. Enjoyed reading.

Duece

Re: Introduce myself

Post by Duece » Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:15 am

We mostly definitely clicked..

She's been a treat 😊