Intro and hello

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Bigpoutsa

Intro and hello

Post by Bigpoutsa » Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:57 am

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to say hi to everyone here. I've been hooked on the female ass ever since I can remember. The smell and taste and feel on my dick is amazing to say the least.

Haven't had much anal with previous girlfriends although I have plenty of times with my wife.

Thought I'd join up and say hi after just browsing the forums for a while.

helloagain4737

Re: Intro and hello

Post by helloagain4737 » Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:14 am

Hey and welcome - congrats on having regular anal with your wife! I just got married myself, and hoping to reintroduce anal back into our lives. Are you AO with your wife?

Bigpoutsa

Post by Bigpoutsa » Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:24 am

Hey, thanks for the welcome. Congrats on the marriage! Nope, not AO with my wife, it happens occasionally and not very often.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:34 am

If I can give you an advice.

Let her know it soon if you really love anal. Try to increase the frequency you assfuck her. If you don’t, it will always be just something for every once in a while. And anal sex is much to precious not to practice it frequently.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Bigpoutsa

Post by Bigpoutsa » Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:52 pm

She already knows about this. She gave me her virgin asshole a long time ago and it was great. She requests it on her own from time to time too.