Greetings from PA

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Geldrolix

Greetings from PA

Post by Geldrolix » Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:21 pm

Hello,

As far back as I can remember, I was always an ass man, but in college I become interested in anal, until it was at the center of all of my fantasies by the time I graduated. Though I never was able to try it with my girlfriend at the time.

Now a few years later, I have found an amazing girl who not only wants to be anal only with me, but recognizes that her pussy is not a sexual organ, and that her ass is the true hole that was made for sex (and she loves reminding me how happy she is for being taught that). I refer to her as my toy, and she recognizes me as her owner; our relationship has been anal only for 3 months now.

Unfortunately, we live apart and only see each other every 1-2 months, at least at the moment, so we are not exclusive. While others can satisfy her desires, those I see casually tend to be less interested in anal, so I am not anal only. Though I look forward to the time that distance no longer keeps me from my desires.

Backdoorlover

Re: Greetings from PA

Post by Backdoorlover » Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:27 am

Seeing someone every 1-2 months doesn’t classify as a relationship to me personally.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Geldrolix

Re: Greetings from PA

Post by Geldrolix » Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:16 am

Backdoorlover wrote:
Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:27 am
Seeing someone every 1-2 months doesn’t classify as a relationship to me personally.

Well... That's a reasonable point, especially since we aren't exclusive. Though things have been evolving pretty steadily. I look forward to having updates when/if things develop further.