Hi!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
AnalLaura

Hi!

Post by AnalLaura » Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:53 am

Hey fellow anal lovers! My name is Laura and while right now I'm not anal only, I was anal only for a while in my past relationship, both of us preferred it and want to be again in the future

helloagain4737

Re: Hi!

Post by helloagain4737 » Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:02 am

Hey Laura - welcome! So nice to hear you preferred anal, great to see more and more women come out and say this! What’s your favourite thing about anal?

AnalLaura

Post by AnalLaura » Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:13 am

thanks for the welcome, nice to be here! I like the extra intimacy of anal, the feeling as it stretches and loosens, the fullness, everything. I'm also a submissive so that adds to it I think

Bigpoutsa

Post by Bigpoutsa » Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:48 am

Hi Laura and welcome! Great to hear you enjoy anal and the way you described it sounds amazing! Hope you have a good time here.

helloagain4737

Post by helloagain4737 » Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:04 am

You sound like a good girl haha! Hope you find someone to satisfy you endlessly!

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:36 pm

I get that being submissive helps in enjoying anal. Though my girlfriend is can not be labelled submissive, she still is the most sexually submissive woman I have been with and I love that aspect of her. With her sex is never complicated. She just want me to fuck her as much as possible and loves making me cum with her ass and mouth exclusively.

Welcome Laura, it’s a nice forum.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:41 am

AnalLaura wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:13 am
thanks for the welcome, nice to be here! I like the extra intimacy of anal, the feeling as it stretches and loosens, the fullness, everything. I'm also a submissive so that adds to it I think

welcome. Yes, my wife is mostly submissive, though she does switch sometimes. We have been having a little more vaginal sex lately, but on Friday I told her we would be back to strict AO until a certain thing was accomplished and also that her pussy may be punished during this period. She played it cool and unimpressed until the evening, then she became super horny for it through the weekend. Sometimes one has to remember to inject a little bit of dominance, step back wondering if you have done the right thing or gone too far, and then smile as a positive reaction emerges.

Greekway

Post by Greekway » Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:20 am

Hey welcome to the forum Laura!
I hope you have a great time here, you’ll find this is a friendly community. :)
When do you plan to return to the AO life style?