New here from Michigan:)

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
assholebesthole

New here from Michigan:)

Post by assholebesthole » Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:45 pm

Hey there I’m John! I’m a college student in Michigan hoping to find like-minded people. I love anal sex more than anything and an anal only relationship has been my fantasy for a while now. I’ve never had a girlfriend who did anal for any reason other than pleasing me so I’d like to learn more about the anal only lifestyle and chat with people here!

Rimmer

Re: New here from Michigan:)

Post by Rimmer » Wed Oct 12, 2022 12:29 am

Hi John, enjoy the site. why do you prefer anal? What makes it better than vaginal, in fact what don't you like about vaginal? Do you like to do other things to the pussy or do you not like pussy at all?

assholebesthole

Post by assholebesthole » Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:06 am

Rimmer wrote:
Wed Oct 12, 2022 12:29 am
Hi John, enjoy the site. why do you prefer anal? What makes it better than vaginal, in fact what don't you like about vaginal? Do you like to do other things to the pussy or do you not like pussy at all?

I don’t think I’ve ever tried to put into words why I don’t like pussy the way I love a girl’s asshole, but I think the hottest thing in the world is treating anal sex as the norm and vaginal as a thing of disinterest. There’s just something so pleasurable in fingering and licking a tight asshole before penetration. I enjoy making partners feel good and finish too though, so I like fingering her pussy and clit.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:39 am

assholebesthole wrote:
Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:06 am
Rimmer wrote:

treating anal sex as the norm and vaginal as a thing of disinterest.

Yes, I relate to that. When my wife asked if I wanted to go AO, we decided to swap to Anal as the norm and vaginal as an optional extra. Just the idea of reaching that understanding was great. And I too love eating her ass and having mine rimmed. The feeling of my finger being slowly swallowed by her sphincters is wonderful.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Sat Oct 15, 2022 6:07 am

assholebesthole wrote:
Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:06 am
Rimmer wrote:

I don’t think I’ve ever tried to put into words why I don’t like pussy the way I love a girl’s asshole, but I think the hottest thing in the world is treating anal sex as the norm and vaginal as a thing of disinterest. There’s just something so pleasurable in fingering and licking a tight asshole before penetration. I enjoy making partners feel good and finish too though, so I like fingering her pussy and clit.

Anal sex is so much better when you find a partner who enjoys it as much as you. My wife seldom orgasmed from vaginal penetration. She’d have clitoral orgasms, but as her partner I always wished she’d orgasm during penetration. When we began to experiment with anal four years ago, she orgasmed within minutes of the first time I penetrated her ass with my cock. That changed our sex life forever and yes, it is much more pleasurable for me knowing that fucking her ass will deliver her a very powerful anal orgasm. I wish you well finding that person who loves anal as much as you. I wonder how many women wish they could find someone to play with and pound their ass?