AO makes sense for us

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Buttgirl22

AO makes sense for us

Post by Buttgirl22 » Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:16 pm

After having my son 4 years ago, mine and my husbands sex life has been pretty much non existent.
When we do have sex it’s great but he pulls out every time and that’s always a disappointment, not because I want to get pregnant, I just like the feeling of him cumming inside me.

We aren’t on birth control or use condoms. For various reasons I won’t go into (except for the fact that I have fallen pregnant using these methods), they are not an option and at this point both of us aren’t keen on having tubes tied or a vasectomy even though are are 100% not wanting another kid.

I’m usually at my most aroused near ovulation and so I’m unlikely to initiate or accept a sexual invitation because I’m so paranoid about getting pregnant.
The risk of getting pregnant leaves me so anxious after every sex sesh we’ve had and it’s not worth it anymore.

We’ve had anal a couple of times since son was born and it was awesome. I’m usually always tired and the anal orgasms I have are actually invigorating and make me even more aroused, so even though I’m tired I’m still more likely to engage in sexual intimacy because I have lots of sexual energy.

My husband and I had anal the other night and afterwards he proposed that we just continue to do anal and no longer have pussy sex and it was like a lightbulb moment.

It just makes sense. More sexual energy, zero risk of pregnancy, having a much more frequent and fulfilling sex life.

I have had a fair amount of anal sex in past and it used to be way easier for me but because of the lack of sex, let alone anal I’ve been having since becoming a mom, it’s not as easy as it once was.

So husbands on the job to find some toys to make anal training part of our daily lives as well.

I feel inspired and excited for sex again. It’s been ages since I’ve felt positive about our sex life!

Colt1911

Re: AO makes sense for us

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:11 pm

Buttgirl22 wrote:
Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:16 pm
After having my son 4 years ago, mine and my husbands sex life has been pretty much non existent.
When we do have sex it’s great but he pulls out every time and that’s always a disappointment, not because I want to get pregnant, I just like the feeling of him cumming inside me.

We aren’t on birth control or use condoms. For various reasons I won’t go into (except for the fact that I have fallen pregnant using these methods), they are not an option and at this point both of us aren’t keen on having tubes tied or a vasectomy even though are are 100% not wanting another kid.

I’m usually at my most aroused near ovulation and so I’m unlikely to initiate or accept a sexual invitation because I’m so paranoid about getting pregnant.
The risk of getting pregnant leaves me so anxious after every sex sesh we’ve had and it’s not worth it anymore.

We’ve had anal a couple of times since son was born and it was awesome. I’m usually always tired and the anal orgasms I have are actually invigorating and make me even more aroused, so even though I’m tired I’m still more likely to engage in sexual intimacy because I have lots of sexual energy.

My husband and I had anal the other night and afterwards he proposed that we just continue to do anal and no longer have pussy sex and it was like a lightbulb moment.

It just makes sense. More sexual energy, zero risk of pregnancy, having a much more frequent and fulfilling sex life.

I have had a fair amount of anal sex in past and it used to be way easier for me but because of the lack of sex, let alone anal I’ve been having since becoming a mom, it’s not as easy as it once was.

So husbands on the job to find some toys to make anal training part of our daily lives as well.

I feel inspired and excited for sex again. It’s been ages since I’ve felt positive about our sex life!

Anal sex changed our sex life forever in a very positive way. We had a good sex life before, but she experienced a handful of orgasms during vaginal penetration. She could orgasm during clit play (intense) but not during penetration. She started hormone therapy and her response to anal play was different. As she was able to take larger toys, I was finally able to penetrate her. She had a powerful anal orgasm within minutes. It took 36 years but we finally discovered her g spot is in her rectum. Since that first time 4+ years ago, we had vaginal intercourse a half dozen times, and each time ended in anal sex. Because her orgasms are so strong, mine are too. We’re enjoying anal sex several times a week. Five years ago she’d laugh at the thought. My wife wishes she would have been more open to it years ago, so I wish you well on your anal journey. Cumming hard in my wife’s ass is the only way to finish a session of anal sex. Your husband is a lucky man.

Buttgirl22

Post by Buttgirl22 » Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:26 am

Thank you and thank you for sharing your story with me!
I hope our outcome is as positive as yours and your wife’s has been.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:32 am

Can I ask ?

If anal was something you liked anyway, how come the decission to go fully anal didn’t come sooner ?

I mean, there are many countries in the world where anal sex is the main method of birth control. Girls having anal sex long before vaginal.

I am glad you guys figured it out and I can tell you going anal only will make everything in life better.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Buttgirl22

Post by Buttgirl22 » Fri Nov 11, 2022 11:24 am

It never occurred to me. I like pussy sex too and it’s easier.

There was a time where I was doing lots of anal training and having regular anal with lovers before I met my husband.

My husband had never tried anal but we did do it and he enjoyed it but never expressed being more keen on anal than pussy sex.

But from my 20’s and on, my interest in pussy related foreplay waned and it got to the point where I would be cringing if I was receiving oral and end up stopping the whole thing.

Then I had my son and I had a vaginal birth and had a significant tear. After that I had a whole different pussy. All sensations were completely different and having sex w felt uncomfortable and not at all enjoyable. My husband didn’t understand that it doesn’t just take time to “heal” after having physical trauma like that. It takes a lot of work to desensitise the area and we not only didn’t have the time due to being new parents but I was also exhausted with a baby who didn’t sleep and was exclusively breastfed.

And then there was that I just didn’t want to have pussy sex anymore and didn’t really know it. I just thought I didn’t want sex as a whole. Yet I was still feeling sexual desire so it was very confusing.

I’m not sure what made my husband consider it and even propose it but when he did it was like wow this really makes sense! I even thought the same thing you asked, why didn’t we think of this?

Im glad we’re here and already we’ve had way more sex than usual and I feel amazing and sexy and so much more interested in sex than I have been since son was born.

helloagain4737

Post by helloagain4737 » Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:19 pm

Absolutely love this story. Makes me feel hopeful because my wife is pregnant 😄

Buttgirl22

Post by Buttgirl22 » Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:28 pm

Well time will tell! Is your wife into anal already?

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:28 pm

I love how it worked out for you guys and I am quite possitive your husband will addapt to anal only in no time.

Stories like these never make it into mainstream and that’s a pitty. Have fun.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Buttgirl22

Post by Buttgirl22 » Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:27 pm

It is a pity, because I feel like if there had been more stories like this more out in the open then there’s a high chance we would have gone AO sooner.

Already it’s been amazing and although I don’t know what the future holds I feel like we can’t go back to pussy sex again.

Thanks for your comment!

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:43 am

Buttgirl22 wrote:
Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:27 pm
It is a pity, because I feel like if there had been more stories like this more out in the open then there’s a high chance we would have gone AO sooner.

Already it’s been amazing and although I don’t know what the future holds I feel like we can’t go back to pussy sex again.

Thanks for your comment!

My wife regrets not being more open minded to anal sex years ago. That was partly my responsibility for not knowing how to pleasure her ass to the point she craves anal. Instead of regret, I tell her to focus on having discovered anal pleasure and orgasms at this point in our lives. Grandma and grandpa are true anal freaks and proud of it! Her anal orgasms are something to behold. Please enjoy your anal only journey as much as we have. Please enjoy your anal only journey as much as we have and welcome to the group.