AO makes sense for us

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
luv2play45

Re: AO makes sense for us

Post by luv2play45 » Sun Nov 13, 2022 3:31 pm

Welcome Buttgirl22,

I hope your newly resumed anal journey is as fulfilling as ours - AO for 30+ years already!
You mentioned looking for anal toys to help you ease back into anal sex and we recently found a set of 3 glass butt plugs that my wife thinks are fantastic!

https://loveplugs.co/collections/glass/ ... 5306865704

I start out initial opening play with the long, tapered, more narrow plug and a dab of coconut oil.
Getting it inside her and then gently pulling it against her anal ring is very enjoyable for her.

As she opens up we progress to the larger diameter plug which readies her for my dick.

After she has had an orgasm or 2 and is fully relaxed I insert the small end of the double ended dildo and the do a little double stuffing with my dick which usually results in another orgasm for her. The added stimulation of the head of the dildo sliding against the underside of my penis brings me to my climax too.

Lisbon_Couple

Re: AO makes sense for us

Post by Lisbon_Couple » Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:23 pm

For us, anal sex allow us to have a normal and rich sex life. It bonds us at so many levels that is had to explain. It truly fulfill us.

Letting go the PIV sex idea and fully accept my wife as she is it was the best decision of my life. Our love grew stronger than ever. She feels that I truly love her for fully accepting her.

One the physical level in allows me to have the most intense orgasms I ever had, the fact that she has full control when we make love makes all the difference.
I'm a very lucky man happily married to an anal goddess.

AOL since 2005.