Hi from Portugal

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Lisbon_Couple

Hi from Portugal

Post by Lisbon_Couple » Thu Nov 10, 2022 5:20 pm

Hello.

We are a Naturist Portuguese couple. In a AOL for 15 years now...

One reason is that vaginal sex is hard to her because she suffers from Vaginismus, when she thinks that something is going to enter her vagina, her vagina closes, she can't put anything inside her. Tomorrow she is going to make a medical exam and she is very stress because they will have to take a little mucus from her vagina....

Before she meet me, she has never masturbate with her clit or vagina, but in a very different way...
She suffers from constipation which make her poop very hard and dry. When she poops she "plays with the poop" out and in until she comes... That's how she masturbates... When she has to go she stays at least 30 minutes....

When we where dating, on the second date the told me that she loved anal sex, so she made clear that if I didn't want that, that was the end of it...

We tried vaginal sex, but my penis never really penetrate her, she had to hold it with her hand, and she had pain, never had a vaginal orgasm or pleasure.

With her lovehole it was a very different story, she can have anal orgasms very easy and fast without any clit stimulation. She never has any pain or discomfort, only pleasure.

So we just ended the vaginal sex idea... we just lost interest.
Last edited by Lisbon_Couple on Tue Nov 15, 2022 6:58 pm, edited 5 times in total.
I'm a very lucky man happily married to an anal goddess.

AOL since 2005.

Backdoorlover

Re: Hi from Portugal

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:46 am

Any reason to go anal only is a good reason. If I think back of how much my woman loved it when I switched from pussy to asshole, I wonder why we took so long to just stop pussy penetration.

The other day we tried a few minutes of pussy fucking to check what we missed…. Nothing ! We miss totally nothing. Her pussy felt weird, wrong. Like it isn’t even shaped to take cock. When we switched back to her asshole we simultaniously had this feeling of belonging.

I honestly think people would be able to have much better relationships if doing anal sex was more common. Yes I still met women who wouldn’t even consider it without ever trying.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Lisbon_Couple

Re: Hi from Portugal

Post by Lisbon_Couple » Fri Nov 11, 2022 6:12 pm

For us it wasn't really a choice, it was the more logical thing to do.

It's was a combination of "it must be " with "we want to".

But we love anal sex, it fulfill us, it bonds us physically and mentally in a profound way that I can't describe. We truly became one.

She feels truly loved. :)
I'm a very lucky man happily married to an anal goddess.

AOL since 2005.