Time to officially begin AO

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
wanderingbunny

Time to officially begin AO

Post by wanderingbunny » Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:38 pm

Hello AO enthusiasts,

Over the last 3 years I have been experimenting with anal, doing small spurts of AO from time to time. Recently I've been keen on receiving more exclusively and decided its time to dedicate myself to AO (I want to avoid chastity though, so will be doing this by sheer will). While I am a lot more comfortable with myself about enjoying anal, as a male I still feel somewhat reluctant (if It wasn't clear, I want to be the one receiving), if only because I am bi (with a preference towards women) and I recognize that women who enjoy actively pegging are hard to come by (which means that while doing AO, my dating pool will be reduced).

I enjoy daily pugging, and am thinking about upgrading from njoy med to lrg soon enough. I have a hoard of dragons that I enjoy riding, and these have been my main sources of pleasure lately. Ill be posting in the goals sections soon enough, but wanted to make introductions first and meet the community. :)

So hello everyone! I am looking forward to starting this journey, and seeing if it can be sustained.

I am open/willing to chat, so please don't be strangers.
Keeping plugged in this journey,
The wandering bunny

Rimmer

Re: Time to officially begin AO

Post by Rimmer » Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:29 am

Hi, get a decent harness, not a cheap nasty one. Something like an Aslan leather minx. Is very adjustable and is quality. If your girlfriend feels good wearing a decent bit of kit she may be more inclined to use it.
Enjoy the forum

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Nov 17, 2022 4:44 pm

wanderingbunny wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:38 pm
Hello AO enthusiasts,

Over the last 3 years I have been experimenting with anal, doing small spurts of AO from time to time. Recently I've been keen on receiving more exclusively and decided its time to dedicate myself to AO (I want to avoid chastity though, so will be doing this by sheer will). While I am a lot more comfortable with myself about enjoying anal, as a male I still feel somewhat reluctant (if It wasn't clear, I want to be the one receiving), if only because I am bi (with a preference towards women) and I recognize that women who enjoy actively pegging are hard to come by (which means that while doing AO, my dating pool will be reduced).

I enjoy daily pugging, and am thinking about upgrading from njoy med to lrg soon enough. I have a hoard of dragons that I enjoy riding, and these have been my main sources of pleasure lately. Ill be posting in the goals sections soon enough, but wanted to make introductions first and meet the community. :)

So hello everyone! I am looking forward to starting this journey, and seeing if it can be sustained.

Welcome. If you and your partner enjoy the experience, it can be sustained. NJoy makes quality plugs, but we’ve been buying from a quality vendor in France. I’m buying my wife this one for Christmas. Made of surgical stainless steel, this 2” diameter plug weighs 2 pounds.
https://rosebuds.net/en/classic-collect ... 6-o-197_in

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Nov 17, 2022 4:52 pm

wanderingbunny wrote:
Hello AO enthusiasts,

You may already know this, but NJoy also makes an XL stainless plug.
https://www.njoytoys.com/product/pure-plug-2-0/

Lisbon_Couple

Post by Lisbon_Couple » Thu Nov 17, 2022 5:50 pm

Congratulations on your decision to begin AO, that's the way to go.

I wish that were more men like you who start using their sexual organ for sex :)

As for me, I am still a virgin :( , My wife likes to keep me this way. She is our sexual leader, so I must respected her even if she knows my desire to lose my anal virginity.

Maybe some day she will change her mind... Wish you the best. :)
I'm a very lucky man happily married to an anal goddess.

AOL since 2005.

wanderingbunny

Post by wanderingbunny » Sat Nov 19, 2022 9:30 am

Colt1911 wrote:
Thu Nov 17, 2022 4:52 pm
wanderingbunny wrote:
Hello AO enthusiasts,

Yea the 2.0 seems good, should I just skip the large and go straight to the XL?
The wandering bunny

wanderingbunny

Post by wanderingbunny » Sat Nov 19, 2022 9:32 am

Colt1911 wrote:
Thu Nov 17, 2022 4:44 pm
wanderingbunny wrote:
Hello AO enthusiasts,

Welcome. If you and your partner enjoy the experience, it can be sustained. NJoy makes quality plugs, but we’ve been buying from a quality vendor in France. I’m buying my wife this one for Christmas. Made of surgical stainless steel, this 2” diameter plug weighs 2 pounds.
https://rosebuds.net/en/classic-collect ... 6-o-197_in

Cool! Ill make sure to check out the rosebuds plugs :) No partner right now so its easy to sustain, hopefully ill meet someone who is into it as much as I
The wandering bunny

wanderingbunny

Post by wanderingbunny » Sat Nov 19, 2022 9:34 am

Lisbon_Couple wrote:
Thu Nov 17, 2022 5:50 pm
Congratulations on your decision to begin AO, that's the way to go.

I wish that were more men like you who start using their sexual organ for sex :)

As for me, I am still a virgin :( , My wife likes to keep me this way. She is our sexual leader, so I must respected her even if she knows my desire to lose my anal virginity.

Maybe some day she will change her mind... Wish you the best. :)

Thanks! Its good to respect the established relationship, hopefully your wife lets you enjoy anal pleasure soon
The wandering bunny

wanderingbunny

Post by wanderingbunny » Sat Nov 19, 2022 9:35 am

Rimmer wrote:
Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:29 am
Hi, get a decent harness, not a cheap nasty one. Something like an Aslan leather minx. Is very adjustable and is quality. If your girlfriend feels good wearing a decent bit of kit she may be more inclined to use it.
Enjoy the forum

This is a good idea, maybe I should start looking around for one
The wandering bunny

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Sat Nov 19, 2022 10:48 am

wanderingbunny wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2022 9:30 am
Colt1911 wrote:
Thu Nov 17, 2022 4:52 pm
wanderingbunny wrote:
Hello AO enthusiasts,

Yea the 2.0 seems good, should I just skip the large and go straight to the XL?

Personal choice, but loosened up my wife can take a 2” plug with ease. We use it like a dildo because she likes the stretch and I enjoy watching as her hole expands and contracts as I stick it in and pull it out. I think you’ll be OK with the XL 2”. You’ll be amazed at its weight.