New member with a story to tell

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
TimothyHay

New member with a story to tell

Post by TimothyHay » Fri Nov 18, 2022 6:47 pm

Hello everybody,
I'm new to this forum, 24 year old male from the Netherlands :)

About 3 months ago a girl started to message me on Instagram. We have known eachother for years but we never met eachother in person. We used to chat on a daily basis back in the day but that stopped some years ago. She married in her early twenties because of her Christian background. I've told her she would regret that soon after (even before) her marriage and well.... she does now.

She got cheated on and wanted to see me for...... sexual pleasure ofcourse, trying new things and such. No big deal for me :) The first date was spectecular and she was addicted to my attention instantly. She has been here about 25 times now and besides the fucking we do get along pretty with eachother. Communication is going smooth and we are very open about ourselfs.

I didn't eat her ass the first date because I didn't want to scare her away but I did eat her ass on the third date. She enjoyed it a lot and I knew the game was on for me. Each time she visited me I increased the teasing of her ass and after few times of just eating her ass I started to add some pressure with my fingers as she was riding on cowgirlstyle. I did this for a while too without penetrating her. I didn't want to push her about it as I thought making her curious would be a more succesful approach. It was!

I did tell her in the beginning I wanted to try anal sex at our 25th date or her 25th birthday early in December. She was okay with that and after 12 dates said 'we wouldn't last the 25 dates or her birthday' and we didn't. She loves my fingers in her ass while riding cowgirl and at the 15th date we went all the way with her ass. At that time she could take 2 fingers already and didn't fear anything.

She was in a cowgirl position when my dick went in her ass for the first time. It was an amazing thing seeing her grabbing my dick and pushing it in her ass.... the look on her face at that moment is the horniest thing i have ever seen i guess. I fucked her ass almost everytime since then!

And it becomes funny now. She was seeking for domination and bondage is on of the things she wants to try out. We didn't reach that point yet but we will in the future :)

Besides all the fucking we do talk a lot with eachother and as it turns out.... She cheated on her husband even before they got married and never told the poor fella. I've been honest about my thoughts and said it's mental, despicable and a lot more but it happened anyway. It didn't took long for me to think about a solution for her secret and bad behavior in the past. I knew one thing for certain, this girl needs to be punished!
From now on there are only 2 places where my dick belongs and that is in her mouth and in her ass! We used condoms each time but the next time I won't. I guess i'll use some tiewraps and tell her we are out of condoms already :)

She knows she needs to be punished and I'll fuck her ass for that. She does enjoy anal and doesn't seem to bother, she accepts her fate! She doesn't know my plan about Anal Only but she will find out sooner or later. I won't be very strict on that but she must earn attention for her pussy with her ass for sure :)

Sorry for my English right now. It's late :)

I would love to hear some thought, tips, tricks, advice or questions! Feel free!

Colt1911

Re: New member with a story to tell

Post by Colt1911 » Sun Nov 20, 2022 7:38 am

TimothyHay wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 6:47 pm
Hello everybody,

About 3 months ago a girl started to message me on Instagram. We have known eachother for years but we never met eachother in person. We used to chat on a daily basis back in the day but that stopped some years ago. She married in her early twenties because of her Christian background. I've told her she would regret that soon after (even before) her marriage and well.... she does now.

She got cheated on and wanted to see me for...... sexual pleasure ofcourse, trying new things and such. No big deal for me :) The first date was spectecular and she was addicted to my attention instantly. She has been here about 25 times now and besides the fucking we do get along pretty with eachother. Communication is going smooth and we are very open about ourselfs.

I didn't eat her ass the first date because I didn't want to scare her away but I did eat her ass on the third date. She enjoyed it a lot and I knew the game was on for me. Each time she visited me I increased the teasing of her ass and after few times of just eating her ass I started to add some pressure with my fingers as she was riding on cowgirlstyle. I did this for a while too without penetrating her. I didn't want to push her about it as I thought making her curious would be a more succesful approach. It was!

I did tell her in the beginning I wanted to try anal sex at our 25th date or her 25th birthday early in December. She was okay with that and after 12 dates said 'we wouldn't last the 25 dates or her birthday' and we didn't. She loves my fingers in her ass while riding cowgirl and at the 15th date we went all the way with her ass. At that time she could take 2 fingers already and didn't fear anything.

She was in a cowgirl position when my dick went in her ass for the first time. It was an amazing thing seeing her grabbing my dick and pushing it in her ass.... the look on her face at that moment is the horniest thing i have ever seen i guess. I fucked her ass almost everytime since then!

And it becomes funny now. She was seeking for domination and bondage is on of the things she wants to try out. We didn't reach that point yet but we will in the future :)

Besides all the fucking we do talk a lot with eachother and as it turns out.... She cheated on her husband even before they got married and never told the poor fella. I've been honest about my thoughts and said it's mental, despicable and a lot more but it happened anyway. It didn't took long for me to think about a solution for her secret and bad behavior in the past. I knew one thing for certain, this girl needs to be punished!
From now on there are only 2 places where my dick belongs and that is in her mouth and in her ass! We used condoms each time but the next time I won't. I guess i'll use some tiewraps and tell her we are out of condoms already :)

She knows she needs to be punished and I'll fuck her ass for that. She does enjoy anal and doesn't seem to bother, she accepts her fate! She doesn't know my plan about Anal Only but she will find out sooner or later. I won't be very strict on that but she must earn attention for her pussy with her ass for sure :)

I would love to hear some thought, tips, tricks, advice or questions! Feel free!

I don’t think you need any advice as it seems you both are getting what you want. Your English is quite good! Welcome to the forum and enjoy the anal experience. It’s awesome.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:37 am

Hi, my first anal experience was cowgirl also. I didn't even know I was in her ass until afterwards, when I saw my cum drip from her ass. I just thought it felt great as she rode me. Was hooked on anal after that.

polohalftime

Post by polohalftime » Mon Jan 02, 2023 5:53 pm

Hope you can share more story.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
William Greer slope game

Json.s

Post by Json.s » Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:57 pm

TimothyHay wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 6:47 pm
Hello everybody,

Congrats and have fun!

amaizeg

Post by amaizeg » Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:10 am

Interesting angle how she wants to be dominated and restrained and you punishing her for being unfaithful by using her anal-only.The fact that it's actually real must make that quite exciting.

I wonder how she reacts.

BTW I would recommend learning how to do a handcuff knot and use a bathrobe belt or something similarly soft. Tierips can be bad for circulation and you need a knife or scissors to open them. A handcuff knot is much safer and with some practice you'll be able to bind her in no time.