Introducing myself again

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
MoMa

Re: Introducing myself again

Post by MoMa » Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:43 am

Hi. Just curious. When you date other men, are you allowed to cum, by stimulating your clit or you are denied that also?

Or do you choose on your alloted day of month to date someone else, so as to have orgasms?

sharedbuttslut

Post by sharedbuttslut » Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:57 pm

MoMa wrote:
Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:43 am
Hi. Just curious. When you date other men, are you allowed to cum, by stimulating your clit or you are denied that also?

Or do you choose on your alloted day of month to date someone else, so as to have orgasms?

Hello. No and no. It's a solo venture, which I've grown to prefer honestly. Men used to never get me off anyways so I much prefer to use my vibrators and stuff. As for when I'm with a guy, my rule is that my pussy is off limits. I'm not to sexualize or touch my pussy except on my day. Admittedly, sometimes I slip and then I get a punishment. I only ever slip with my husband though, knock on wood.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:10 pm

So you ass is meant to make men cum ?
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

sharedbuttslut

Post by sharedbuttslut » Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:59 pm

Backdoorlover wrote:
Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:10 pm
So you ass is meant to make men cum ?

Yeah, it's what I have to offer sexually for boyfriends other than my mouth. I enjoy being fucked there, I like the act of being used and giving men pleasure, and it makes me feel a good kind of dirty. Like I say in my first post, it was a request from my husband and something we just decided to commit to in our love life, too.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:51 am

I understand it. I would personally not enjoy letting other men use my girlfriend.

So many people, so many fetishes. 😁
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

ItAssLover

Post by ItAssLover » Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:41 am

sharedbuttslut wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:50 pm
Hello everyone! I wanted to reintroduce myself since I'm finally getting back into the groove of my lifestyle after the virus times and some general life things. I had signed up and then COVID really got going so I kind of stopped dating around.

Here's what I said last time:

I am the female part of an open marriage but as for my part I only allow my partners to use my ass (and mouth). My husband asked me to follow that rule as he wants to own my pussy. Since we are married and I respect him, I agreed.

In my marriage I am also not used vaginally anymore after my husband and I decided that we did not want kids. I love being butt fucked although I do not orgasm from it. My husband allows me one day a month to cum as much as I want. I love it. I spend the whole day stuffing myself with toys and working out my needs. (I saw there were some questions about this on my previous post. As someone pointed out at the time, the orgasm denial factor and just my general expected obedience are big reasons for it. It's very fun for me to have the build up every month to my alloted day.)

Prior to my downtime, I'd been anal only for about 3 years and had been being shared for a little over a year. During the downtime I limited myself to lovers I had been with previously, and admittedly was growing very restless as it is exciting to me to allow new partners to find pleasure with my butthole.

At the time I wrote this before I had been with 23 new men and 3 of them became regulars.

I'm happy to say that just this past weekend I was used by my first new lover in the past 2 years. Super fun to get back to it.

Nice story! :o