Life long anal sex

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
itsfun2

Life long anal sex

Post by itsfun2 » Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:08 pm

I am a male and have enjoyed anal my entire life or at least from age 14 to 70. When I stated I thought it was something aberrant that I might be homosexual ( gay wasn't used back in the 60's). In general people were homophobic, racist, xenophobic to name a few of the predominant traits among the population in general at that time. With the advent of the sexual revolution I explored multiple areas including my Freddie Mercury period. Unfortunately with the rise of AIDS in the San Francisco area, where I lived at the time, my explorations subsided and I became increasingly a solo practitioner. I have only one partner, my wife, but she is understanding of my auto-exoticism.
I always enjoyed receiving anal more than giving, which would classify me as a bottom, but it wasn't until I has in my early 50's that I had my first anal orgasim. I had been searching the internet and found a site talking about awakening your prostate using a plastic tool called a progasim designed by a urologist. After a bottle of wine and a few hits of poppers I practiced my kegels and was surprised to have multiple orgasims, which I repeated the next day to verify. Now of course I can't have any anal, regardless of toy, without multiple orgasims.
The really nice thing is that now that my wife (70) desires sex less; I can still be sexually satisfied.
Thanks to the providers of this site for helping those who question there acceptance, and support.
Attachments
image.png
image.png (730 Bytes) Viewed 1596 times
image.gif
image.gif (2.92 KiB) Viewed 1596 times

Colt1911

Re: Life long anal sex

Post by Colt1911 » Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:58 pm

itsfun2 wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:08 pm
I am a male and have enjoyed anal my entire life or at least from age 14 to 70. When I stated I thought it was something aberrant that I might be homosexual ( gay wasn't used back in the 60's). In general people were homophobic, racist, xenophobic to name a few of the predominant traits among the population in general at that time. With the advent of the sexual revolution I explored multiple areas including my Freddie Mercury period. Unfortunately with the rise of AIDS in the San Francisco area, where I lived at the time, my explorations subsided and I became increasingly a solo practitioner. I have only one partner, my wife, but she is understanding of my auto-exoticism.
I always enjoyed receiving anal more than giving, which would classify me as a bottom, but it wasn't until I has in my early 50's that I had my first anal orgasim. I had been searching the internet and found a site talking about awakening your prostate using a plastic tool called a progasim designed by a urologist. After a bottle of wine and a few hits of poppers I practiced my kegels and was surprised to have multiple orgasims, which I repeated the next day to verify. Now of course I can't have any anal, regardless of toy, without multiple orgasims.
The really nice thing is that now that my wife (70) desires sex less; I can still be sexually satisfied.
Thanks to the providers of this site for helping those who question there acceptance, and support.

Welcome. This is a great forum to share experiences.

Lisbon_Couple

Re: Life long anal sex

Post by Lisbon_Couple » Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:16 pm

Do you have dry orgasms or do you ejaculate?
I'm a very lucky man happily married to an anal goddess.

AOL since 2005.