BDSM Slave in Training

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
SlaveJordan

BDSM Slave in Training

Post by SlaveJordan » Tue Dec 27, 2022 7:33 am

Hello, All. I just wanted to take this opportunity to introduce myself to this wonderful community. I’ve been a lurker for a while and finally decided to take the plunge and post my introduction. I’m a 26 y/o bi-sexual submissive female from NYC. I’m looking to serve a Dominant male (I am willing to relocate) as a 24/7 live-in slave. I’ve chatted on several kink sites, meeting some great people, so I thought it’s only logical to come to this site and see what the community has to offer. Most Dominants that I encounter encourage me to focus my desires to pleasure them using my strictly my mouth and asshole (as that is what they say a slave/submissive should be using rather than their cunts as it gives them too much direct pleasure as opposed to their mouths and assholes). I have been trying to train myself to this end (on both mindset and physically speaking). I’d love to chat with others here about their experiences and perhaps we’d connect on a level that would lead to something more than just casual conversation. Please message me here (or find me in the discord) so we can explore the possibilities for us both. Thanks for reading and hope to chat soon. :)

Colt1911

Re: BDSM Slave in Training

Post by Colt1911 » Tue Dec 27, 2022 4:17 pm

SlaveJordan wrote:
Tue Dec 27, 2022 7:33 am
Hello, All. I just wanted to take this opportunity to introduce myself to this wonderful community. I’ve been a lurker for a while and finally decided to take the plunge and post my introduction. I’m a 26 y/o bi-sexual submissive female from NYC. I’m looking to serve a Dominant male (I am willing to relocate) as a 24/7 live-in slave. I’ve chatted on several kink sites, meeting some great people, so I thought it’s only logical to come to this site and see what the community has to offer. Most Dominants that I encounter encourage me to focus my desires to pleasure them using my strictly my mouth and asshole (as that is what they say a slave/submissive should be using rather than their cunts as it gives them too much direct pleasure as opposed to their mouths and assholes). I have been trying to train myself to this end (on both mindset and physically speaking). I’d love to chat with others here about their experiences and perhaps we’d connect on a level that would lead to something more than just casual conversation. Please message me here (or find me in the discord) so we can explore the possibilities for us both. Thanks for reading and hope to chat soon. :)

Welcome to the group. My wife and I have been anal only for almost five years, so anal sex in a heavy dom/sub relationship would deliver the pleasure she’s looking for. We have a very light dom/sub relationship, but it’s anal only. Once we discovered anal sex and the incredible orgasms she enjoys every time, we knew we were anal only. I wish you well in your search for an anal/oral only dom. I promise not to tell him you enjoy anal! Based on my observations, a woman’s anal orgasms are incredible. My orgasms are better because of her powerful, anal orgasms.