Greetings from Brazil and a New Year challenge

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Alexfun

Greetings from Brazil and a New Year challenge

Post by Alexfun » Sat Dec 31, 2022 11:04 am

Hi, I've been reading some posts here, and I'm impressed by the respect and cordiality, so I decided to introduce myself. I'm a Brazilian in the early 50's and it was a surprise to see people from 30's to 60's here. I have a happy 30 years marriage, and I love anal.
Unfortunately my wife is not a big fan, despite loving anal rimming.

I'm working on anal dilation (myself) with some 5cm diameter toys, and my challenge is to reach 7cm some time next year. I hope I could convince her to go a little beyond rimming. We had anal some time ago, and it could be an additional challenge.

Anyway, I also like to wish you all a great 2023 full of anal!

Lisbon_Couple

Re: Greetings from Brazil and a New Year challenge

Post by Lisbon_Couple » Sat Dec 31, 2022 5:11 pm

Seja muito bem-vindo :)
I'm a very lucky man happily married to an anal goddess.

AOL since 2005.

Alexfun

Post by Alexfun » Sun Jan 01, 2023 3:12 pm

Hi @Lisbon_Couple , thanks for welcoming me, and for the message in Portuguese. I'll keep mine in English so others could participate, if you don't mind...
I've been reading some of your messages and I should agree you are very lucky by having an AOL wife. Who knows my wife can start to appreciate it a little bit more.
It's a journey afterall, right?
Have a great 2023 with lot of anal!

Backdoorlover

Re: Greetings from Brazil and a New Year challenged

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:51 pm

Welcome on the forum. I hope you’ll find satisfaction in life with or without you’re wife addapting anal sex. Cause let’s face it. Many women still see it as unnatural.

I’m lucky mine is the opposite and says pussy penetration feels weird and not very sexual. She’s as anal oriented as me and sees sex only in terms of using her ass and mouth.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Mon Jan 02, 2023 6:55 am

Alexfun wrote:
Sat Dec 31, 2022 11:04 am
Hi, I've been reading some posts here, and I'm impressed by the respect and cordiality, so I decided to introduce myself. I'm a Brazilian in the early 50's and it was a surprise to see people from 30's to 60's here. I have a happy 30 years marriage, and I love anal.
Unfortunately my wife is not a big fan, despite loving anal rimming.

I'm working on anal dilation (myself) with some 5cm diameter toys, and my challenge is to reach 7cm some time next year. I hope I could convince her to go a little beyond rimming. We had anal some time ago, and it could be an additional challenge.

Anyway, I also like to wish you all a great 2023 full of anal!

Happy New Year and welcome to the forum. You’ll find anal fans of all ages and preferences on the forum. I hope you and your wife can discover the pleasure of anal penetration.

carioca

Post by carioca » Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:23 am

I found this site through zity
I'm from Brazil, more specifically from Rio de Janeiro, and I would like to meet people who are adept at talking about this topic.