Me & AO

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
toooldfunny

Me & AO

Post by toooldfunny » Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:07 pm

hi there. I'm new to this forum, but very old to this lifestyle.
my man and I, we have been together for more than 20 years. he has some issues with female organs, so we barely do penis/vagina penetrations (only to get pregnant), and in most time, we use tape to cover my pussy area.
however, while playing alone, I still like to use toys and all kinds of stuffs for my vagina and clit. so maybe it not very strict ao style.
we do almost everything, including some sm and messy things, and are open to try anything (except pv penetration of course).
vagina is for birth & anal is for sex

Backdoorlover

Re: Me & AO

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:24 pm

Issues with female orgasms.

How must I understand this ? 🤔

Welcome here and share some thoughts.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

toooldfunny

Post by toooldfunny » Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:37 pm

Backdoorlover wrote:
Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:24 pm
Issues with female orgasms.

How must I understand this ? 🤔

female organs, like the things on pussy area, not orgasm.
he likes to see my orgasm, and watch me playing with myself with my underwear on.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:56 pm

Aah okay. I was invisioning that he didn’t like tonsee you have orgasms. My woman never cums from pure anal. She needs clit stim. And I love it when she starts rubbing her clit during our assfucks.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

toooldfunny

Post by toooldfunny » Mon Jan 02, 2023 6:47 am

I actually can get anal orgasm sometime, and my man prefer to fully ignore the pussy area (pretending it doesn’t exist) while he’s using me. and if he’s just watching, I’m allowed to touch it through the cover.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Mon Jan 02, 2023 7:14 am

toooldfunny wrote:
Mon Jan 02, 2023 6:47 am
I actually can get anal orgasm sometime, and my man prefer to fully ignore the pussy area (pretending it doesn’t exist) while he’s using me. and if he’s just watching, I’m allowed to touch it through the cover.

Welcome and Happy New Year. Anal orgasms are the reason we’re anal only. We don’t ignore her pussy and clit, but like you and your husband, I only penetrate her ass.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Jan 02, 2023 12:38 pm

toooldfunny wrote:
I’m allowed to touch it through the cover.

If that’s what you’re into is fine. I don’t want to be the one to decide what my woman can or can not do. Being in total control ruins every bit of sponanious interaction. I want her to be spontanious. 😌
Backdoorlover’s quote:

toooldfunny

Post by toooldfunny » Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:03 am

Colt1911 wrote:
Mon Jan 02, 2023 7:14 am
We don’t ignore her pussy and clit

I often put a vibrator in my vagina before cover it, so when he’s using my anal, we’ll both feel better. he just doesn’t want to see or touch my pussy. he hopes if that area is just empty, it would be the greatest thing.
Backdoorlover wrote:
Mon Jan 02, 2023 12:38 pm
If that’s what you’re into is fine

I enjoy it too. I’m a little bit submissive, so letting him in control is part of the fun. I also enjoy being tied up and used in all the ways he wants.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Tue Jan 03, 2023 11:40 am

My woman is naturally submissive too. In our relationship it means she worships my cock, does long and fantastic blowjobs before and during anal, so loves ass to mouth and even feels giddy when taking it straight from her ass into her mouth.

And she doesn’t cum that often cause she’s more focussed on letting me cum hard. Generally speaking she enjoys it to be used as my anal cumslut. She loves it to death when I shoot in her mouth too.

But if she feels the urge to rub her clit and cum, I love it when she goes for it and cums with my cock deep in her ass. It adds so much joy for me. ❤️
Backdoorlover’s quote:

Lisbon_Couple

Post by Lisbon_Couple » Tue Jan 03, 2023 9:53 pm

toooldfunny wrote:

Welcome to this forum, my wife also has her vagina fully covered by a large full bush, so there isn't much to see, and we both prefer not to see her vagina or clit, we fully ignore them, she never touches herself and cums from anal stimulation only.

And yes, vagina is for birth & anal is for sex ;)
I'm a very lucky man happily married to an anal goddess.

AOL since 2005.