(Lgbtq+ post)Trans girl in re-Training

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
GlamBottomQueen

(Lgbtq+ post)Trans girl in re-Training

Post by GlamBottomQueen » Tue Jan 03, 2023 12:58 pm

Hey all! I am a transwoman so obviously Ive been AO my whole life, but was never introduced to it properly, starting at a young age, then progressing to sexwork.
Ultimately this led to me having a recurring fissure that ruined my sexlife and my feelings about being able yo be a successful Anal free-use girl.
I was fortunate enough to meet a partner whos been extremely patient and encouraging in my anal recovery journey.
I also recently had a Doctor finally listen to me and in November I was given botox to allow my culo to heal.
It will be 3 months of no penetration by the end of January, and I “should” be a brand new, virgin cum dump-in-training.
My Papi and I plan to start my training with plugs, fingers, breathing exercises.
I really want to be able to please him and his friends(our combined goal) with my learned skills. And Im very hopeful for my new hole and pray that Im able to take what I deserve, when I deserve it ❤️
This forum is everything Ive been looking for, I love hearing all these perspectives.
Being trans, its often hard to relate to the Cisgender world. But knowing there are women who truly believe they also deserve anal, gives me a sense of belonging and connection.
Cant wait to post more about my Journey as a re-born Anal virgin!

Lisbon_Couple

Re: (Lgbtq+ post)Trans girl in re-Training

Post by Lisbon_Couple » Tue Jan 03, 2023 9:43 pm

Welcome to this forum, all anal lovers are welcome here :)
I'm a very lucky man happily married to an anal goddess.

AOL since 2005.

Json.s

Re: (Lgbtq+ post)Trans girl in re-Training

Post by Json.s » Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:00 pm

GlamBottomQueen wrote:
Tue Jan 03, 2023 12:58 pm
Hey all! I am a transwoman so obviously Ive been AO my whole life, but was never introduced to it properly, starting at a young age, then progressing to sexwork.
Ultimately this led to me having a recurring fissure that ruined my sexlife and my feelings about being able yo be a successful Anal free-use girl.
I was fortunate enough to meet a partner whos been extremely patient and encouraging in my anal recovery journey.
I also recently had a Doctor finally listen to me and in November I was given botox to allow my culo to heal.
It will be 3 months of no penetration by the end of January, and I “should” be a brand new, virgin cum dump-in-training.
My Papi and I plan to start my training with plugs, fingers, breathing exercises.
I really want to be able to please him and his friends(our combined goal) with my learned skills. And Im very hopeful for my new hole and pray that Im able to take what I deserve, when I deserve it ❤️
This forum is everything Ive been looking for, I love hearing all these perspectives.
Being trans, its often hard to relate to the Cisgender world. But knowing there are women who truly believe they also deserve anal, gives me a sense of belonging and connection.
Cant wait to post more about my Journey as a re-born Anal virgin!

Welcome! This community is nice and we all love anal here. Best of luck in your recovery!