New to the forum

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Ozzy

Re: New to the forum

Post by Ozzy » Fri Jan 20, 2023 2:49 pm

@Colt1911 I agree with you that @Backdoorlover is being a little bit overzealous, and that's kind of annoying, but I'm sure he's not laughing at you, he just meant to be helpful so that your post isn't confused with you quotiong someone else.

backdoorbabe8

Post by backdoorbabe8 » Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:08 pm

Colt1911 , I’m sure Backdoorlover isn’t laughing at you, only trying to help the site run smoother. It took me a minute to figure out how the replies work too.

Thank you for the plug recommendations, they’re gorgeous!
Always Plugged

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sat Jan 21, 2023 3:15 am

Colt1911 wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:27 am
In an effort to please you, I receive additional criticism. Unreal. You could be helpful and explain exactly how I can execute what you’re telling me to do, but no… do it my way or I’ll continue to criticize you. Yeah, I noticed my post looked strange. Glad you’re getting a good laugh at my expense. I use this forum from my mobile and don’t know how to execute what you’re demanding of me.

1. This isn’t my topic. But I get the mixup cause her “backdoor” part is a givaway.

2. I was just advising you to tell you what you did to make you post look that weird.

When quoting you will notice behind the quote it says [ /quote ]. Just always write your reply BEHIND that and the post looks normal. No need to feel offended. Just trying to improve things here gor all of us. 😉
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:32 am

Backdoorlover wrote:
Sat Jan 21, 2023 3:15 am
Colt1911 wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:27 am
In an effort to please you, I receive additional criticism. Unreal. You could be helpful and explain exactly how I can execute what you’re telling me to do, but no… do it my way or I’ll continue to criticize you. Yeah, I noticed my post looked strange. Glad you’re getting a good laugh at my expense. I use this forum from my mobile and don’t know how to execute what you’re demanding of me.

1. This isn’t my topic. But I get the mixup cause her “backdoor” part is a givaway.

2. I was just advising you to tell you what you did to make you post look that weird.

OK. First of all, bad day yesterday with an unnecessary death I dealt with at work this week. As the grandpa of the group, I also sometimes struggle with technology.

I would suggest using more tact in communications. In my field communication can mean the difference between life and death, and communications that don’t consider how the message is received frustrate and anger the recipient. It struck a raw nerve and I’m not one who holds back.

I’m sure you’ll let me know if I’ve failed yet again, but please understand I’m trying very hard to accomplish what you’re asking of me and other contributors.