New to the forum

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
backdoorbabe8

New to the forum

Post by backdoorbabe8 » Mon Jan 16, 2023 2:39 am

Hello everyone, 22f from the US. I’ve been enjoying anal every since I first started masturbating. Recently I’ve started wearing my butt plug more often which has really made me fall in love with anal. I plug for about three days a week currently, eight hours or more, and I’m pretty determined to switch to full time plugging. I’m currently not in a sexual relationship so AO masturbation is my goal, and also to enjoy being around like minded anal lovers :)
Always Plugged

Rimmer

Re: New to the forum

Post by Rimmer » Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:31 am

Welcome and enjoy

Aretino

Post by Aretino » Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:10 am

Hey welcome to the forum I just joined too!
What got you into it?

backdoorbabe8

Post by backdoorbabe8 » Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:00 pm

I started daily plugging about a month ago, which quickly turned into 24/7 wear and AO. I found this forum through the “Constant Penetration” challenge when searching for any forums on 24/7 plugging.
Always Plugged

Aretino

Post by Aretino » Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:18 pm

backdoorbabe8 wrote:
Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:00 pm
I started daily plugging about a month ago, which quickly turned into 24/7 wear and AO. I found this forum through the “Constant Penetration” challenge when searching for any forums on 24/7 plugging.

Oh nice that’s really interesting to hear and it’s impressive you’ve achieved that! Keep it up :)

BlueMan

Post by BlueMan » Wed Jan 18, 2023 6:31 pm

Hi backdoorbabe8, Wellcome to the community!

We all love anal here and I love buttplugs too.
But there is a thing that I don't understand, and I always wanted to ask.

From my experience, small buttplugs are better for an overall anal experience. It allows the penis to feel more because the anus remains tight and at the same time, open enough to avoid pain on the receiver. When I read that some members like to wear a buttplug as a regular thing during the day I wonder: It gives constant pleasure to the user? doesn't it distract them from regular tasks? is it for being always ready for action? the anus doesn't get to lose? could it create poopoo accidents? The regularity doesn't fade the arousal around the sexual object?

backdoorbabe8

Post by backdoorbabe8 » Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:23 pm

Hi Blueman, thanks for the welcome. From my own experience plugging provides a kind of background pleasure during daily use, not borderline orgasmic. Of course the more you focus on the sensations, the more aroused you get, but these feelings are easier to control the more often you use it.

Wearing a plug daily will not cause the anus to be permanently loose — the spincter always snaps back!

And actually, I find continued use only increases the arousing idea of plugging for me. Yes, it does leave the ass prepped for fucking at any time. Being constantly aware that I can have spontaneous anal is intoxicating.
Always Plugged

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:27 pm

backdoorbabe8 wrote:
Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:23 pm
Hi Blueman, thanks for the welcome. From my own experience plugging provides a kind of background pleasure during daily use, not borderline orgasmic. Of course the more you focus

My wife loves plugs as well. I’ve recommended this vendor in France before as they make heirloom quality plugs. These are heavy and you never forget they’re in your ass. As my wife says they have “presence”. Not cheap, but beautifully made of surgical quality stainless steel. If you have the cash you’ll have this forever. People spend more on rings… this is ass jewelry.

https://rosebuds.net/en/luxury-collecti ... 8-o-177_in

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:07 pm

@Colt1911

Don’t write before the [\ quote ] tags or your reply will be in the quote itself, making things unclear. 😉
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:27 am

In an effort to please you, I receive additional criticism. Unreal. You could be helpful and explain exactly how I can execute what you’re telling me to do, but no… do it my way or I’ll continue to criticize you. Yeah, I noticed my post looked strange. Glad you’re getting a good laugh at my expense. I use this forum from my mobile and don’t know how to execute what you’re demanding of me.