Hi all!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
mimmo

Hi all!

Post by mimmo » Wed Jan 18, 2023 2:38 pm

Hi! Hope you’re all doing great!
I’m a 24 year old straight male from Wales who has been obsessed with butts and buttholes my whole life or at least since I can remember. It’s been a very private thing my entire life as it’s a understandably kinky, and I would never have the nerve to bring up this kind of stuff during a normal conversation. I have very limited experience in the field as my past relationships were staunchly against anything entering their butt, which I of course accepted due to my undying love! However during these relationships many nights were spent fantasising about something that was unavailable to me, and that made me feel horrible as a partner and person. Due to my fetish I sometimes consider myself undateable as I worry my passion for butts will create a divide, but I try not be negative and hope that my desire subsides along the years.
Anyhow, when my mind isn’t in the gutter I do a lot of gaming, mainly RPG’s and single player story oriented games, watch a lot of movies from the 80s and 90s due to my nostalgic nature, even though I wasn’t even born then! I try and stay active too and I enjoy playing basketball and take regular walks around various parks in town.
I hope this wasn’t too long and you all have a nice day!

Colt1911

Re: Hi all!

Post by Colt1911 » Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:50 pm

Welcome. You’re young and will eventually find someone who has the same desire for anal as you do. I also believe you can introduce anal to an open minded partner, but you need to be very patient. Bad first experiences cause much of the reluctance. Gentle anal play followed by a finger may be all she cares for until she gets more comfortable with the sensation. At the risk of repeating myself, go slow with a partner new to anal. Good luck on your anal journey. There’s no better sex.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Thu Jan 19, 2023 2:11 am

I feel for you, I remember having sex, especially doggy, and just longing to be in the ass, it was like a torment, fucking a pussy and that ass hole staring back it me! Be encouraged, it was a girl that instigated my first anal, my story will be kicking around here somewhere and on r/analonlylifestyle under another user name. And my, now wife, was dead against anal, but she slowly came round to it and now I have free use anal with her or anal anytime, however it is termed? Don't have your mind 'in the gutter', for me it was like 'coming out' when I 'admitted' I preferred anal, it was a relief and freeing. Enjoy the forum.

Ozzy

Post by Ozzy » Thu Jan 19, 2023 5:40 am

"I have very limited experience in the field as my past relationships were staunchly against anything entering their butt, which I of course accepted due to my undying love! However during these relationships many nights were spent fantasising about something that was unavailable to me, and that made me feel horrible as a partner and person."

Exactly the same as I. I've been throught exactly the same feelings. A sense of shame and worthylessness very high. But if you find a woman who has the same passion for anal as you, it will be natural and you won't need to have all this guilt and preocupation. The question is, how you find them. I'm 40 years old and now I'm at peace with myself, but I know I'm not a suitable partner for most women, since my lack of enthusiasm for vaginal sex is very obvious, sometimes reaching the point I can't even have an erection.

mimmo

Post by mimmo » Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:29 am

Thank you for the reassuring words guys! It gives me great solace that some of you have been able to find partners who are equally enthusiastic about the subject. I know it’ll be a tough and long road ahead for me as I’m mentally still stuck on this one girl who kind of ignited this burning desire inside of me. We spoke for months in a long distance type setting, and she confided in me about her love for anal sex and how she dreamed about me taking her. Now I’ve had regular sex many times but just her words, pictures and videos would have me way more worked up and raging to fuck her than everything I experienced before or since. The thought of her would often be the driving reason why I came during sex with other partners. This girl is now happily in a relationship unfortunately, but I’m not exaggerating when I say I think about her perfect, tiny butthole puckering at least 20 times a day. I have to be self aware though and realise that she belongs with someone else, and another person is waiting for me somewhere. I just hope whenever I establish a strong mental and emotional connection with someone I’ll be able to stick my tongue up her butthole often without judgment :D