Hello my people!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Robtronation

Hello my people!

Post by Robtronation » Thu Jan 19, 2023 1:41 pm

Where to begin…
I’m an early 40s male bottom. I consider myself bisexual but lean more toward being hetero romantic. Anyway that stuff doesn’t matter to me. Since my early 20s I’ve been fucking myself. I kept it a secret from my 1st wife. So I did the whole live in shame thing. Fast forward to today. I met my partner at a sex positive club/ play space and we ended up getting married. She loves to fist and dildo me, not so much pegging. At any rate. I like my penis, we have a good relationship and my wife likes it when I do PIA. I’m able to orgasm regularly from receiving anal. and essentially as often as I can bear it and use touching my penis to come off the ride. The idea of cumming out my dick without any stimulation to my dick is my new Everest. Anyone have any suggestions on how to accomplish this. My wife is game. There seems to be more help for women to cum from anal only which is hot as fuck, but what about guys cumming from anal only? And to be clear I’m not talking about frequent prostate orgasms. I’m talking about just getting pounded until the cum flows out my dick. Not milking. Where the cum drips out the dick. I’ve experimented with chastity devices which is hot, but not sure if I could cum while in chastity.

Anyway, what I want to do is to lay helpless taking it in. My butt for hopefully at least like 30 minutes knowing that I’m helpless to change the situation until I come out my dick without any penis stimulation.

Can somebody please help this dream come true for me?

Rimmer

Re: Hello my people!

Post by Rimmer » Fri Jan 20, 2023 1:39 am

Welcome. I hear you. It was, I think, the first time my wife fisted me property I came like that. If I remember, I was only semi hard but it shot out and hit the back of the recliner with a thud. I have cum that hard again from fisting, but usually with some cock stimulus thrown in as well. But ya, having your cock swing around, doing it's own thing and spitting cum out is very erotic during ass play. I like being pegged also, but my wife prefers fisting at the moment, she thinks the strapons look silly, even though we have a really good one. I think a woman with a strapon looks fantastic. I am usually the dominant one sexually, so it makes a nice change for me to hear the instruction, 'Bend over,' In D/s terms she is bit of a Brat, so if she feels like 'switching' she will peg me with joy. but if I want it other times she can feel intimidated/embarrassed taking on the 'Top' roll. She'll happily fist me, but will peg me as a submission, I don't ask her to peg me often as it is much better when she actually feels like being in charge - then it's great :D