I'm new and very interested in the lifestyle

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
DirtyWife

I'm new and very interested in the lifestyle

Post by DirtyWife » Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:51 am

Hello 👋 I am a happily married wife and my man fucked my ass last year and hooked me. I have never had such a deep orgasm.
He loves all of me says he will fuck any hole I got but he still wants to include my pussy cause he loves it.
I am trying to gradually get him into anal only.
So I am gonna suck his cock with a candyhearts butt plug in my ass that says fuck me. I'm hoping for subliminal messaging to set in lol and riding his cock facing him while my unused pussy bounces up and down and I take his cum as deep as it can go, will visually stimulate him to just want to put it in my ass without even wanting my pussy.

If anyone has advice to help this wife be a proper buttslut please help
Cum addicted ButtSlut :!: :P

Hypnoanal

Re: I'm new and very interested in the lifestyle

Post by Hypnoanal » Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:03 am

Welcome! i am still trying to put together a first intro post. Glad you are liking.

First time my other half and i did it was 5 years ago. At first it was once a month, then twice, then ..... :D
She never wants to talk about it, but we haven't had PIV since Xmas.

Hypnoanal

Post by Hypnoanal » Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:31 am

I just saw your other post, talk about this addiction please. I would ask her but she never wants to talk about sex.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:18 am

DirtyWife wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:51 am
Hello 👋 I am a happily married wife and my man fucked my ass last year and hooked me. I have never had such a deep orgasm.

Be honest and tell him. Early in our anal only experience my wife told me we don’t have to do anal all the time. She doesn’t orgasm from PIV penetration and I asked her why she wouldn’t want to since she has such powerful anal orgasms. I was driving at the time and when I glanced over at her, she had a big smile on her face. I only want anal sex so it’s no big deal for me.

If you’re comfortable with it, think about giving him a show where you masturbate your ass to orgasm. It might turn him on to see you so turned on. It’s hard for me to imagine a man not preferring anal, but my opinion is skewed because I love it so much. Let us know if you’re able to convince him.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:33 am

Maybe just tell him that the idea of not using your pussy and seeing it bounce around empty and unused is a big kink for you. Tell him you would like to go it for a season, a week, two weeks or a month. If after that he still wants pussy maybe se if you can agree t have 'seasons' of AO, so you are both happy. I remember the first time we went away on a 'getaway' and we had lots of sex but I didn't even touch her pussy, that was a real treat. I love my wife's pussy, but I also love seasons of not even seeing it. Just for the kink of it. Also I love to see an empty pussy, vacant, as the ass is being fucked. The first time we did anal with her on her back and me stood at the edge of the bed was great. Watching my cock disappear into her body, feeling her warmth, yet seeing her empty pussy, I love that. We were AO for a few years but I use all her holes now, though anal is still our default form of sex.

SwedishAnal

Post by SwedishAnal » Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:58 am

Go for it ANAL ANAL ANAL ❤️

Good Anal Girl

Post by Good Anal Girl » Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:28 am

Rimmer wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:33 am
Maybe just tell him that the idea of not using your pussy and seeing it bounce around empty and unused is a big kink for you.

This. I love watching in a mirror or on video, seeing my cunt wet and empty. Sometimes I put pegs on it to keep it closed and I love seeing them bounce and I especially love when they're pulled off. Sometimes I leave it and when I'm about to orgasm, my cunt opens up and I'm reminded of how I'm getting the pleasure. Sometimes I squirt and it's so hot to see. Sometimes I pump my cunt for a couple of hours first so it's big and puffy and utterly ridiculous - he slaps it and it shakes when he's fucking me
I'm a pain slut and an anal whore

119 and counting

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Mon Mar 27, 2023 12:37 am

Good Anal Girl wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:28 am
Rimmer wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:33 am
Maybe just tell him that the idea of not using your pussy and seeing it bounce around empty and unused is a big kink for you.

This. I love watching in a mirror or on video, seeing my cunt wet and empty.

So hot, we started vaginal fisting and stretching as her pussy wasn't being used for piv, she's getting nice and loose now, though we have found that we like the look and feel of my cock in her, now loose, pussy, but the rule is that it only goes in her cunt if it has been stretched and fisted into a loos mess first, with in a few hours.

Good Anal Girl

Post by Good Anal Girl » Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:52 am

That's incredibly hot. I have a fantasy of one day being cunt fucked with my arse loose and gaping. It's my arse that's empty and begging instead of my cunt
I'm a pain slut and an anal whore

119 and counting

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:19 am

Haha, she won't take anything thicker than my cock in her ass, so it always feels nice and big and makes her groan, but she has taken to having her pussy stretched to a loose, slack hole. She can actually orgasm from just having her pussy stretched hard open and pulled out, not every time, but sometimes. So we are not AO anymore, but that rule is sort of fun, almost pussy punishment, if it hasn't been stretched out, then it is not allowed any cock and it misses out to the ass and of course the empty pussy/full ass view is then available :D