New and happily curious to be here

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
LilNicole

New and happily curious to be here

Post by LilNicole » Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:30 am

Hi!
You can call me Nikki! I think this board will be helpful to me in many ways. I am Argentine by birth and lived in Buenos Aires through my teen years when my parents moved us to The States. I am married now, and have two step daughters and we divide our time between NY and BA. I think I discovered that I enjoy (most all) things anal probably around 14 or so. It was/is very common for chilfren to have their temperatures taken in Argentina morning and evening, or at the drop of a hat rectally, and much like in years past, although making a come back, enemas were/are the cure all. I hated it all somewhat when I was a kid but as I grew by 14 I started to be confused by the sensations and began to appreciate the thermometer and "the irrigador" as it is called. This led to my first anal sex experience at 16 because I was not prepared to give my virginity to my then BF. Since then it has been an interesting journey of exploration.

I am 32 and I am interested in sharing both history and experience and learning "helpful hint". I have not completely given up vaginal activity (I hope that doesn't get me kicked out!) but I have found a growin intensity and even craving for anal activities. I am looking forward to learning and experiencing. My husband and I have a very strong, loving and open relationship and he does not mind anal activity giving or receiving. I think in some ways what I learn here will be a gift to both of us!

HUGS!
Nikki

Backdoorlover

Re: New and happily curious to be here

Post by Backdoorlover » Sat Mar 11, 2023 7:02 am

Welcome to this forum full of nice people. I would say read some topics here cause so much has already been discussed, so many stories have been told and we love to read about your stories as well.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

H.analonly

Post by H.analonly » Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:31 pm

Welcome
we love to read about your stories as well.
El ano y la garganta de mi novia es el lugar de descanso de mi polla y mi semen

Markus

Post by Markus » Sun Mar 12, 2023 12:14 am

I think many are becoming excepting of anal and anal play, even men now love having a look alike silicone cock inside them.