Greetings

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Zaelot87

Greetings

Post by Zaelot87 » Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:17 am

Hello everyone.

I'm 35 year old male from Serbia.
I'm also into anal, but still not able to convince my wife to try it. She only allowes me to rim her.
I guess, in time, I will manage to convince her to do it, and if I do, I wouldn't mind switching to AO.
I'm here most for the advices on how to convince her, and when I do, how to make it feel good for her to (painless, if possible). I'm not very well hung (5-6 inches), so I guess, the pain part should not be that big of a problem if everything is done properly.
And, obviously, I'm into buttholes, so if there are ladies here, willing to share pictures of their bums, that would also make me happy.

Colt1911

Re: Greetings

Post by Colt1911 » Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:25 am

The best advice I have is to speak openly with her about it. Ask her if she’s willing to slowly experience the pleasures of anal play and sex. If she enjoys rimming, try gently rubbing your fingers around her hole. As she responds, insert a finger just past the outer sphincter. My approach is to “tease” her hole until she desires deeper penetration with fingers or small toys.

My wife was initially reluctant because she feared her ass wouldn’t be clean. Reassure her you won’t encounter anything during light anal play. If she still worries about this, she can clean out with a small water or saline flush. There’s lots of information on this site you can research or reach out to any of us with questions.

Long story, but it probably took us 3 or 4 months to progress from serious anal play to penetration. She needs to understand the sphincter is a muscle that can be trained to stretch and expand. I’m average length but very thick and my wife swore I’d NEVER get my cock in her ass. That was more than five years ago and we’ve been anal only ever since.

Last, and something very significant, is to let her know the pleasure she’ll receive during anal sex. Many women, including my wife, can experience very powerful anal orgasms. Anal orgasms are completely different from clitoral orgasms and many women prefer an anal orgasm.

Just take it slow because as one member’s message indicates, “anal sex is a journey NOT a race”. Take it slowly and you’ll be rewarded and she’ll be thankful you brought her along on the journey.

Zaelot87

Post by Zaelot87 » Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:07 am

Colt1911 wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:25 am
The best advice I have is to speak openly with her about it. Ask her if she’s willing to slowly experience the pleasures of anal play and sex. If she enjoys rimming, try gently rubbing your fingers around her hole. As she responds, insert a finger just past the outer sphincter. My approach is to “tease” her hole until she desires deeper penetration with fingers or small toys.

My wife was initially reluctant because she feared her ass wouldn’t be clean. Reassure her you won’t encounter anything during light anal play. If she still worries about this, she can clean out with a small water or saline flush. There’s lots of information on this site you can research or reach out to any of us with questions.

Long story, but it probably took us 3 or 4 months to progress from serious anal play to penetration. She needs to understand the sphincter is a muscle that can be trained to stretch and expand. I’m average length but very thick and my wife swore I’d NEVER get my cock in her ass. That was more than five years ago and we’ve been anal only ever since.

Last, and something very significant, is to let her know the pleasure she’ll receive during anal sex. Many women, including my wife, can experience very powerful anal orgasms. Anal orgasms are completely different from clitoral orgasms and many women prefer an anal orgasm.

Just take it slow because as one member’s message indicates, “anal sex is a journey NOT a race”. Take it slowly and you’ll be rewarded and she’ll be thankful you brought her along on the journey.

Thanks. Useful advice. I will let forum know if it works. I don't plan to give up anyway :D

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:48 am

Zaelot87 wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:07 am
Colt1911 wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:25 am

Thanks. Useful advice. I will let forum know if it works. I don't plan to give up anyway :D

Trust me… it’s worth the journey… for you but likely for her as well.