Catholic Guilt

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
DirtyWife

Re: Catholic Guilt

Post by DirtyWife » Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:08 am

I used to think God would dislike anyone playing with their bums... He made our parts to fit together and use them properly damn it lol bums are dirty.

Well first off you can clean your bum fairly easy and i think it is healthy to have a clean bum lol

The God is always watching part I had a hard time with. One thing that helped alot was understanding how much humans try to control other human through rewriting the bible. Remember it was the dead Sea Scrolls and the Septuagint that should be directly translated to make up the Bible and no one knows how to translate them properly and over the centuries people would be put to death for having the wrong bible or sometimes even reading it themselves.
When the king James version came around I think? king James ordered a cleansing of the other bibles and they were gathered from house to house and burned and anyone resisting would also burn.
This way everyone would do and believe the same and anyway they wanted to control the populace would be written in and followed or you're going to hell. Now they barely have to do anyting cause you all don't want to go to hell and the super guilty are easy to pick out cause they punish themselves.
So try to remember that he is our heavily father and he made us in his image so we are kinda like him...would you think a normal loving father would want his child to burn for all eternity? Or maybe just learn from your mistakes and move on? He wants us to love him.
So I could go on and if you want me to pm me lol
But
I don't think God would make the effects of cum in your bum so awesome if it wasn't meant to be there. I think vag is for babies but butt is for pleasure and bonding. ...im super addicted to my man's load up in there as far as he can get it.
People say I look young for my age and after my boobs deflated from breastfeeding I rubbed cum on them got a few up the ass and bam! Boobs again.
I also read on a blog once that a girl who had colitis had a real great man that wanted to stick it in her bum but never did and would leave parties ect when she had a colitis attack and she loved him and decided to let him have her bum...it hurts anyway so she cleaned out grabbed her dildo to make sure he would fit and stretched out a bit then let him have a go.
He was over the moon and gently fucked her ass and she loved it but they had no plan fir the cum so he just let er rip up her bum.
So the next day she is at work and her bottom is a touch sore from the first anal pounding she had received and headed to the bathroom for her usually painful poop and ...it was cured! His cum cured her colitis.
So I'm a believer that God is cool with it and made it awesome for us. Why else should it actually fix a problem?
Cum addicted ButtSlut :!: :P

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:44 am

Yeah I get this. My girlfriend had hemeroids, bad bowel movement with diarea often and a lot of trouble with an inflamed blatter when she was with her ex. They did vaginal sex and anal.

We switched to mostly anal very soon and only anal 2 months later. Her hemeroids are gone, she didn’t have diarea once since she ‘s with me and never had an inflamed blatter again. She says she’s never been this healthy. So I must agree with @DirtyWife here. Cum in the bowels does a lot of good.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:13 am

We’re getting a bit off topic from this young woman’s struggle to accept anal pleasure because of religion… but yes, my wife also comments how her bowel movements are much better after anal sex. I will only cum deep in her ass. I never understood the compulsion to cum on her face or in her mouth. For me, cumming as deep as possible in her ass is
the “icing on the cake” and the logical place to cum after an always intense anal session.

For the subject at hand, I believe all of us have been supportive in encouraging @AmyCurious to explore her anal fantasies in a way that helps assure the most satisfying experience. While there is most certainly a God, many religions have hijacked the concept to exercise behavioral control over humans. To my recollection, “thou shalt not cum in a woman’s ass” is not one of the ten commandments, but I’ll watch the movie anyway at Easter just to make sure!

Hypnoanal

Post by Hypnoanal » Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:48 pm

Hey there @Amycurious. Nothing on the bible says you cant. Where abouts you from? I live in St Agustine.