I'm an anal slut

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Good Anal Girl

I'm an anal slut

Post by Good Anal Girl » Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:17 am

I've had an interesting start to my anal only journey. Early on, I started experimenting with girls. In college, I switched to men. The men I liked were older, rougher, kinkier. I have a praise kink and a degradation kink, I love my hair being pulled and being pinned down. It became an addiction, I needed to collect them all. I seduced my tutor and my psychology teacher. I started going out with one of the guys in my class and him and a mate made a video of us in one of the classrooms. It got shared, and we were all pulled into the heads office. His mate got suspended but me and my boyfriend were allowed to finish exams. When I left college, my number was 23. I got a job over the summer and had a fling with my married boss. Last September, I started university. I went to Freshers week and racked up another 15 in a week! The last 6 or so months have been a blur. My number is now 72 and I only turn 20 in June. I can't tell you how much pleasure I get from anal but more than that, how much pleasure I get from being a slut ❤️
I'm a pain slut and an anal whore

119 and counting

Colt1911

Re: I'm an anal slut

Post by Colt1911 » Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:58 am

@Good Anal Girl welcome! I’m happy you’re enjoying your anal journey. As a young person, you should know it will be just as good, or better, later in life.

AnalManiac

Post by AnalManiac » Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:29 am

Beautiful! Keep on fucking, girl!

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Tue Mar 28, 2023 7:01 am

We all loves anal sluts.

Preferably want our own in the house too. 😎

I wonder one thing. To gave sex with so many different men, how do you do it ? Do you simply offer your asshole to them straight up ?
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

SwedishAnal

Post by SwedishAnal » Tue Mar 28, 2023 7:38 am

You like with spit or lube or nothing?

Good Anal Girl

Post by Good Anal Girl » Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:56 pm

Backdoorlover wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 7:01 am
We all loves anal sluts.

Preferably want our own in the house too. 😎

I wonder one thing. To gave sex with so many different men, how do you do it ? Do you simply offer your asshole to them straight up ?

I've been with a few couples and loved it 😉

Some of the men I've been with have only wanted anal anyway which has been good but then with others I've learnt to ask for it, to beg for it. Sometimes I can be really confident with it, other times I can get quite embarrassed but I do love flirting with a guy and at some point, making it clear that I'm anal only.

There's been a couple of men who have tried to sway me. They want to fuck my cunt, or they want to be my first. Some I've said no to and left, others I've "convinced" to fuck my arse instead

119 and counting

Good Anal Girl

Post by Good Anal Girl » Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:59 pm

SwedishAnal wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 7:38 am

All three. Spit, nothing or another man's cum for fucking, lube for fisting

119 and counting

Bigpoutsa

Post by Bigpoutsa » Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:57 pm

I also love good anal sluts ;) Welcome to the forum!

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:51 am

SwedishAnal wrote:

Spit or nothing, but we are well practiced. Silicone lube for a long sweaty, ass destroying session, it makes me last for ages and I have to fuck like mad to cum, hence the destroyed ass, but she recovers in a day or so and has that nice tender reminder, Xlube for fisting.

FWBinMSP

Post by FWBinMSP » Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:58 pm

Good Anal Girl wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:59 pm
SwedishAnal wrote:

All three. Spit, nothing or another man's cum for fucking, lube for fisting

It always depends on the person and situations. Had one GF with a lot of experience and it was usually nothing or a little spit, but some less experienced GF’s needed lots of lube. Need for lube also depends on size of toys/plugs and is always needed for fisting.