Finally joined

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
semi-normal

Finally joined

Post by semi-normal » Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:57 pm

In July 2022 I found this forum and I cannot describe what a relief it was to me. Like many of you, I thought something may have been wrong with me or at least, I was an oddball for liking anal so much and sadly, discovered this late in life. Honestly, I did not realize I was a true “ass man” until reading the posts and yes, learning about myself. Thanks to all of you who contribute. It is very beneficial to those who read, even if they never join or write, which is to reveal oneself. Just today I crossed that threshold.
The great part is I have an understanding lover and I’m very grateful for that. She does not love anal like I do, but accommodates me because she loves me. We did anal only August which was awesome and in the back of my mind, I was hoping she would learn to love it. Not yet.

hdean667

Re: Finally joined

Post by hdean667 » Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:06 pm

Welcome. Good to see you found a happy place. As for your partner - give it time. Also, read around, post in the Reddit forum - you just mihgt find the thing that will make it work for you.

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:28 pm

Welcome to the forum (at least the participation side). I would like to assist you two in moving toward more anal sex (if not anal only).
  • I'm glad your wife accommodates you. Committing to a month of anal only is usually a great start in the right direction. During anal only August, how often did you two have sex?
  • How often you two have anal sex (when it's not an anal only month)?
  • What is the percentage of anal to vaginal sex you have?
  • Does your wife orgasm during vaginal sex? If so, how often?
  • Has your wife ever experienced an orgasm while having anal sex (either with additional vaginal penetration or clitoral stimulation)? If so, how many times, and what were the circumstances?
  • When practicing anal sex, do you use a barrier method (condom), ejaculate inside her, or pull out?
This should get us started. Based on your answers, I will probably have some additional questions. Once I have a through understanding of the situation, I am confident I can assist you to move closer to your goal of having more anal sex, if not progressing to an anal only relationship she will eagerly embrace.

Please feel free to private message me, or email me directly, if you would rather converse privately.

LuvMyWifesAss

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:54 am

Hi @semi-normal , I can relate to 'cross the threshold and reveal yourself,' For me it was like 'coming out' One day out on a walk, my wife, out of the blue, asked me if I would prefer it if I exclusively used her ass for sex. It was sort of an invitation and a challenge. Part of me was going to say, oh no dear. lets just do anal now and then, but the real me was screaming, yes, forget your pussy, I want to fuck your ass all day every day, it's where my cock belongs. I like my wife's pussy, but I just wanted my cock in her ass hole for the most part. I knew if I said the polite thing my hands would be tied for ever, but if I said yes I'd get the, so you don't like my pussy then, what's wrong with it, in fact, what's wrong with you! speech. I bit the bullet and said, Yes, I would like to use your ass for sex in preference to your pussy. She said , OK then. I was a bit stunned and said well, lets switch it round, lets use your ass mainly and use your pussy now and then, so it is special for you. She said, OK. I felt like I had 'come out' as they say. A straight man coming out as loving anal sex and moving into an anal only type relationship. As time passed it turned out that this move was, maybe to start with subconsciously, my wife's first steps in being sexually submissive. She had, again maybe unwittingly, manoeuvred me into a dominant roll buy her offering to submit to an anal sex relationship. She likes, even prefers piv, but it is more of a turn on for her to forego piv in order to be sexually submissive or to be dominated sexually. Anyway, welcome to the forum.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:29 am

I’ve dealt with 3 women who did anal, but they were all very different.

My first wife wanted to do anal because I was so fond of it. She wanted to give it to me. But… at the best we did it only once a month. So she couldn’t really addapt her asshole to more and better anal sex. No matter how I tried to get her to do more anal sex, it had no use. The fear of pain held her back.

Second wife asked me if I wanted to use “her other hole” so I was so exited. A woman who is asking for it, so she must clearly love it, correct ? Wrong ! When she noticed I loved her asshole more then her pussy, she started being toxic about it, telling me I was probably gay for wanting her asshole more then her pussy. Every man would kill to fuck her perfect pussy, stuff like that.

But these women were not really into it and saw it as an extra. As a gift to ME, not something they were longing for. I don’t believe that women like this will ever come to the point they prefer anal over vaginal.

Then woman 3 in my life. For her anal is where the joy is. For her skipping her pussy became her preference very fast. I never needed to convince her, she loves my cock up her ass every day.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

semi-normal

Post by semi-normal » Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:09 pm

Thank you all for your comments. Mr. LuvMyWifesAss, I took you up on the offer to PM as I'd prefer not to share all the details of my situation at this time.
Finding an accommodating partner is a BIG part of success in this realm and I'm grateful that I'm mostly there.

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:12 am

semi-normal wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:09 pm
Thank you all for your comments. Mr. LuvMyWifesAss, I took you up on the offer to PM as I'd prefer not to share all the details of my situation at this time.

I am working on a somewhat lengthy response and PM you as soon as I get enough free time to complete it. I think I can still help you move toward your goal of anal only.

semi-normal

Post by semi-normal » Wed Feb 14, 2024 1:45 pm

Backdoorlover wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:29 am
I’ve dealt with 3 women who did anal, but they were all very different.

My first wife wanted to do anal because I was so fond of it. She wanted to give it to me. But… at the best we did it only once a month. So she couldn’t really addapt her asshole to more and better anal sex. No matter how I tried to get her to do more anal sex, it had no use. The fear of pain held her back.

Second wife asked me if I wanted to use “her other hole” so I was so exited. A woman who is asking for it, so she must clearly love it, correct ? Wrong ! When she noticed I loved her asshole more then her pussy, she started being toxic about it, telling me I was probably gay for wanting her asshole more then her pussy. Every man would kill to fuck her perfect pussy, stuff like that.

But these women were not really into it and saw it as an extra. As a gift to ME, not something they were longing for. I don’t believe that women like this will ever come to the point they prefer anal over vaginal.

Then woman 3 in my life. For her anal is where the joy is. For her skipping her pussy became her preference very fast. I never needed to convince her, she loves my cock up her ass every day.

Yes, totally felt like "coming out". I've learned to be accepting of myself and my preferences, what a relief.

My partner has too which is also a big relief.

ChrisW

Post by ChrisW » Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:12 pm

semi-normal wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 1:45 pm
Yes, totally felt like "coming out". I've learned to be accepting of myself and my preferences, what a relief.

Yeah, I agree with both of those statements. But of the two, I'd say when my girlfriend finally accepted and stopped making any comment at all, even the "Oh so you're putting it my ass again." It is an indescribable feeling when anal becomes the routine, like a huge weight off your mind.

I guess you got the help you needed here or was it just the moral support that saw you through?

semi-normal

Post by semi-normal » Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:15 pm

ChrisW wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:12 pm
semi-normal wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 1:45 pm

Yeah, I agree with both of those statements. But of the two, I'd say when my girlfriend finally accepted and stopped making any comment at all, even the "Oh so you're putting it my ass again." It is an indescribable feeling when anal becomes the routine, like a huge weight off your mind.

I guess you got the help you needed here or was it just the moral support that saw you through?

It was the moral support. Reading about so many others who thought and acted like me, made me feel normal after feeling abnormal for so long. My girl has not visited this site but I cut and paste a few comments here and there for her and I think that has helped her.