Hello everyone

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Coco

Hello everyone

Post by Coco » Mon Apr 24, 2023 4:42 am

Hi, I'm Coco, female and living in germany.
I love to have analsex with my husband and anal masturbation. And we don't had vaginalsex in a long time. I don't want to abandon my pussy completely. But I hope i can get orgasms from anal penetration only someday.
I want to add, that I'm married and don't look for any dates or requests for it! But I really want to try the anal only lifestyle und hope I can get some Tips, suggestions and nice conversations here.

Colt1911

Re: Hello everyone

Post by Colt1911 » Mon Apr 24, 2023 6:44 am

Coco wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2023 4:42 am
Hi, I'm Coco, female and living in germany.
I love to have analsex with my husband and anal masturbation. And we don't had vaginalsex in a long time. I don't want to abandon my pussy completely. But I hope i can get orgasms from anal penetration only someday.
I want to add, that I'm married and don't look for any dates or requests for it! But I really want to try the anal only lifestyle und hope I can get some Tips, suggestions and nice conversations here.

Welcome! My wife stimulates her clit during anal sex. That helps her achieve anal orgasm. She will pull the vibrator off her clit when she feels the anal orgasm approaching. I play with her pussy and clit but we no longer engage in vagInal penetration.

Also, if your husband adjusts the angle when he’s penetrating you, he can stimulate your G-spot from inside your rectum.

Other here may offer their own suggestions. This is a friendly group that all share a common interest in anal sex and play.

BlueMan

Post by BlueMan » Mon Apr 24, 2023 6:58 am

Hi Coco

From my perspective, Anal is beautiful and has to be clean.
Daly and spontaneous anal can always be clean.
How?
Buy a Bidet (Here bidets are in every house) and use it after going to the toilet, and you are ready to receive black kisses... useful too before sex if you just arrived from a long day out of the house. And after having anal sex.

My wife is super regular, she goes to the toilet every morning, but if we have an encounter at night we don't know if the area is empty. This is what I do:
Start the foreplay with a good rimming, Then insert your longer finger on her asshole in a sexy way, to the deepest point your finger can go. It is the continuation of the foreplay and the best way to test to check if the ass is empty. If you touch something, you can choose: Do dirty anal (I never do this, I don't like it), wait until she goes to the toilet, or go vaginal.
This is my personal system. and always worked for me.

Greeting from Buenos Aires, I wish you both of you good orgasms.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:16 am

“Anal always has to be clean”

That’s your idea about it. Many on this forum think different about the subject. If I am horny for her ass I couldn’t care less if she’s clean. I just want to fuck her.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Coco

Post by Coco » Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:52 am

Backdoorlover wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:16 am
“Anal always has to be clean”

That’s your idea about it. Many on this forum think different about the subject. If I am horny for her ass I couldn’t care less if she’s clean. I just want to fuck her.

I can't agree more. I can tell him before hand, if I have to clean myself up. But mostly it is not nessersory. And besides: bidets are rare in germany^^

hdean667

Post by hdean667 » Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:33 am

FOr my GF, I made her give me her orgasms. That is, she was not allowed to cum without me ordering her to do so. After about a month of constant anal, and at the start of an anal only week, she had her first anal orgasm. With my permission, of course. It should be noted that until that point we had been engaging in anal every lovemaking session we had after she had a vaginal orgasm and at the time of her first anal orgasm she was quite qorked up.