Its about time I introduce myself

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
iancchastain

Its about time I introduce myself

Post by iancchastain » Wed May 03, 2023 5:42 am

Hello everyone! 25 year old man from the U.S. here. I'm a life long anal enthusiast. I thought it was strange that I wasn't really turned on by vaginas as a straight guy but I see I'm not the only one haha.

Been lurking here and there for a while but I got a new gf recently and am looking for effictive ways to introduce anal into the relationship. Its not something she's ever done and she has some preconcieved biases.

What better place to find ideas to get her to consider it than here?

I appreciate the site and community for being an open and friendly resource. It will be a pleasure to meet you all!

AnalWizard

Re: Its about time I introduce myself

Post by AnalWizard » Wed May 03, 2023 7:22 am

Start small.

Colt1911

Re: Its about time I introduce myself

Post by Colt1911 » Wed May 03, 2023 7:47 pm

Patience and effort on your part to help her learn pleasure associated with her hole. You could tease her by telling her many women on the forum, or their partners, experience incredible anal orgasms. Stimulate her clit and ass at the same time so she associates one pleasure with another. Tease her ass with your finger without penetrating. If she responds get some lube and barely penetrate her with the tip of your finger.

Honestly, if I were a woman, I’d want to know the anal orgasms are incredibly better than clit and G-spot orgasms. Maybe not every woman, but wouldn’t it be worth exploring?