Seeking Anal Only MFM London, UK

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
AnalOnlyBlack

Seeking Anal Only MFM London, UK

Post by AnalOnlyBlack » Sat May 06, 2023 1:34 pm

I'm a buxom black lady in my mid 50s. I'm an unapologetic anal size queen, with a bias for girth.

I've been celibate by choice, for a brief period, but ready to resume my passion for anal only sex. One of the things that had put me off was the average man's insistence on pussy.

I'm keen to experience an MFM anal only dream. I'd prefer 2 genuine friends, brothers, cousins. Just as long as you know each other and get along well. This is really important. I don't want anal sex with 2 strangers.

I know from experience, if I'm tense, accommodating an above average size cock will be uncomfortable. That's why I want to be able to be relaxed and surrender to a wonderful, and hopefully, repeatable experience.

I don't smoke and expect the same.

Safe sex, with protection, is non negotiable.

Age is just a number. Or a couple of numbers in an MFM. Emotional intelligence is priceless.

I live in North London. Currently, I can accommodate. I'm willing to travel within London.

I can't wait to be bent over for two dedicated anal only members from this site. 😚

jack.fats

Re: Seeking Anal Only MFM London, UK

Post by jack.fats » Sat May 06, 2023 2:07 pm

Booking an air ticket to London soon... :arrow: :mrgreen: (and wish to be your forever friend)

AnalOnlyBlack

Post by AnalOnlyBlack » Sat May 06, 2023 5:27 pm

One can never complain of too many anal only friends. 😝

Spiller2006

Post by Spiller2006 » Sat May 06, 2023 10:08 pm

Your gender says male btw sure that’s a mistake. From north London too Enfield but I have no friends into anal like I am. And I may be too young but nice to find anal girls so close. I was starting to believe it’s not a London thing. But I can’t have any anyways 😂

AnalOnlyBlack

Post by AnalOnlyBlack » Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:21 pm

jack.fats wrote:
Sat May 06, 2023 2:07 pm
Booking an air ticket to London soon... :arrow: :mrgreen: (and wish to be your forever friend)

:lol:

AnalOnlyBlack

Post by AnalOnlyBlack » Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:40 pm

Spiller2006 wrote:
Sat May 06, 2023 10:08 pm
Your gender says male btw sure that’s a mistake.

Spiller2006 wrote:
Sat May 06, 2023 10:08 pm
Your gender says male btw sure that’s a mistake.

Thanks for highlighting the gender ambiguity. I'll look into it.

Ironically, last week I had a chance meeting with two friends. They've been friends since high school. Their bond is wonderful. And they're both breast men, unattached. And I've confided in one of them. And I'm sure he's told the other. We jokingly refer to ourselves as a throuple. Or should that be thrupple?

One of them, the one I haven't seen naked yet is reportedly reasonably well hung. The other is decent average but gets hard as scaffolding. Between them they have what it takes.

I know they won't hesitate to do the honourable thing with regards my fantasy. Sooner rather than later.

I shall report back.