Intro from one who is experianced or maybe not?

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
WendyBabe

Intro from one who is experianced or maybe not?

Post by WendyBabe » Sun May 14, 2023 2:58 pm

Hello, I have lurked looking at these forum now and again over quite a while. So I though I better introduce myself and my anal only journey. Nowadays I don't actually have penatrive sex much, maybe twice a year on mine and my hubbies birthdays and occasionally when I get sex mad a month and find time, but that is not so often as is case as you get on in life busy , with kids , and life with the same man. But if we have penatrive sex it is always anal and has been for over ten years and most of ten year before that and only a few months even then to get pregnant.
My now hubbie is the only man I have had anal sex with but we have been togeather for over twenty years. We did not start out having anal, but only after over a year after we first got together, but since we swtiched over it has stayed pretty much that way. I will save the details of how we started anal sex for another post,and share other aspects of the journey. But I thought I better say hi and introduce myself. And offer my support to all you on here.
Luv WB xx
P.S. mrB if you are reading this in the future, hi :)
I suspect he swings by this forum too, if I found iy so will he for sure, he is anal obsessed but he has not posted as far as I can tell ;)
I love him to bits. But I enjoyed Anal as much myself as for the strengthing of our love, trust, bonds as well as the way it turns us both on, and came to work well for us both over the years. I can only come with stimulation of my clit, and anal works well with that for me. But as I said for another post.

Backdoorlover

Re: Intro from one who is experianced or maybe not?

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun May 14, 2023 11:12 pm

Hi and welcome.

Only twice a year ? I would say do all you can to increase it to twice a month. Cause let me tell you this. A man who claims he’s okay with twice a year lies. He lies because he loves you. But he needs more. And in the end, I believe you need more too.

Have fun on the forum and do tell those stories.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Mon May 15, 2023 6:06 am

@WendyBabe welcome. I look forward to reading more of your experiences. I understand the challenges is finding time with kids and both of us working. Hang in there… we’re empty nesters and enjoy anal sex on a much more frequent basis. Hormone therapy also helped improve her libido as we believe years of birth control meds negatively impacted her sex drive.

French Lover

Post by French Lover » Sat May 20, 2023 3:00 pm

Backdoorlover wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 11:12 pm
Hi and welcome.

Only twice a year ? I would say do all you can to increase it to twice a month. Cause let me tell you this. A man who claims he’s okay with twice a year lies. He lies because he loves you. But he needs more. And in the end, I believe you need more too.

Have fun on the forum and do tell those stories.

I am more or less in the same situation than her husband.
I just wanted to say that I do not *need* more, but I'd love to, yes.
There are always a lot of reason not to have sex. If you want to find one, it is really easy. But the main reason is you don't have enough desire anymore. Life is about all sorts of things. Sex may be really secundary, even for anal-only people