Hi there.

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Meradew

Hi there.

Post by Meradew » Mon May 15, 2023 6:09 am

Came across this group and know I just had to join.
Been into anal from highschool days when I used to put stuff in my butt when I masturbated. Had a few girlfriends after school whom most allowed anal and then I met my first wife whom was a freak about anal. Don't know if we had more vaginal or anal sex in the 6 years we were together. Never anal only though, said I needed to give her ass recovery time.

Am now in a semi anal-less marriage but am hoping to change that with some advice that I can get here. An AOL have been a fantasy of mine for more than 20 years.

Colt1911

Re: Hi there.

Post by Colt1911 » Mon May 15, 2023 9:56 am

Best advice is go slow and help her enjoy the sensation. Fingers or small toys with clitoral stimulation may help her associate orgasm with anal pleasure. My approach in the beginning was to engage in enough anal play she’d crave penetration. This teasing worked for us after many decades of marriage where she told me she’d never be able to take me or a larger toy in her ass. Hopefully, you both can enjoy anal sex in less time than it took us! Welcome.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon May 15, 2023 2:22 pm

Here comes the stupid question:

If you are so much into anal, why stay with a woman who is not into it and even more. Why marry her ?

Then this. In a way it doesn’t seem fair to her that you chose her to be your wife, and now want her to do anal while she never has been into it.

So if you want to change things, you will need to start talking to her about it.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Mon May 15, 2023 3:15 pm

Backdoorlover wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 2:22 pm
Here comes the stupid question:

If you are so much into anal, why stay with a woman who is not into it and even more. Why marry her ?

Then this. In a way it doesn’t seem fair to her that you chose her to be your wife, and now want her to do anal while she never has been into it.

So if you want to change things, you will need to start talking to her about it.

He’s looking for some advice. He’s married this woman and is looking for a way to keep it while satisfying his desires.

Marriage requires compromise. He may have married her because he loved her for who she is. Sex is one important element. God forbid, if my wife became ill and couldn’t have sex, I’d never leave her.

He’s simply looking for guidance from us on how he and his wife can enjoy anal sex. He can’t go back in time and undo what’s already happened. I agree he should talk to her about his concerns but making him regret his decision to marry her will only make him feel worse. My two cents…

Backdoorlover

Re: Hi there

Post by Backdoorlover » Tue May 16, 2023 12:09 am

No @Colt1911 its a genuine question. It’s the same as marrying a non smoker while she hates the smokebreath everytime you had a sig.

Or marrying a vegan while you absolutely adore your big steak.

If it’s incompatible, it will never become compatible.

And to point out where this is coming from. I have been married to a woman who wanted anal, but had the same issue. Fingers no problem, she loved it. But cock entered and she tensed up severly. She had to be drunk to be relaxed enough to be assfucked and even then I had to pull out immediatly after cumming.

One day she started cheating on me with a guy from the gym. Within the month he assfucked her and she did not tense up with him. She took his cock with pleasure up her ass. Because she truted him 100%.

Now I have a woman who is 100% into me en trusts me with her life and body. She takes me with the most pleasure I could ever imagine. Not once did she even twitch. So I know the difference. And I wonder why he married her if. Seems at that point anal wasn’t the most important thing in his life.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥