Longtime Lurker/ First time Poster

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
analinguist

Longtime Lurker/ First time Poster

Post by analinguist » Wed May 31, 2023 9:48 pm

Hi all,
Sorry if this ends up being too long.
I've been a lurker for over 8 years now, and have to say of the different internet communities I am part if, this has to be one of the kindest and most thoughtful. The members are respectful, the admin is attentive, and the general sense I get is that most engaged posters are older (mostly men), but currently in long-term monogamous relationships with women whom they are deeply in love with. Most posters are caring and insightful, and talk about their partners with tenderness and respect. The discussions are informative and titillating, and it's a great resource for AO couples around the world, really.
My wife and I grew up in different countries - she's from midwestern US, I'm from Southern India. We met during grad school in a development-related field, and both of us have advanced healthcare training.
When we started talking about sex, anal was something we discussed fairly early on, listing kinks and how we stood on each (corporal - no, bondage - maybe, feet - meh, anal - YES, scat - no no, etc). I honestly thought all American women were similarly frank and matter-of-fact and she thought all Indians were steeped in ancient tantric notions of yoni-puja and celebration of the mithunam (haha we were young, and foolish - no other way to put it). Plus we really fell back on clinical reasoning (perhaps the clitoris was linked to the splanchnic nerves in the rectal plexus?) and theoretical frameworks (what is the nature of female libido? How much is it influenced by the evolutionary urge?) to break through initial awkwardness when we talked. I had never had anal before and she had tried it with one ex-boyfriend, although she used a plug while she masturbated almost from her teen years.
Our definition of anal has a lot to do with where I ejaculate, so we've been anal-always in penetration (fingering, rimming, toys), and anal-mostly for actual sex for over 15 years of being together (I came in her ass somewhere between 2 to 4 times out of 5 times - varied at different stages, especially when we were trying for kids). My wife will come maybe 2 or 3 times but one of her greatest turn-ons is when I come deep inside her. She will hold it in for as long as she can, often overnight.
Well, a year back we went through some unusual situations that necessitated a major life change (material for another post haha), so we decided to go anal-only for 2 months before a change in health insurance and living status. That 2-month stint stretched ((snicker)) into a year today, and we recently confessed to each other that this was definitely the best sex of our lives. She giggled and blushed, but had to agree to the truth in that statement.
We moved slowly over the year to longer-term plugging and training, light submission and role-playing, me rimming her deep and long, her deepthroating me and (most recently) ATM. It was really organic, she had douched beforehand and we use only spit, no lube. She had come really hard on my cock and just took me so naturally into her mouth, deepthroating me at the first stroke. We talked about it later and I knew it was a 'flutter' moment - the kind that makes you think back about it and your heart races, just a little bit. She now will suck me off quite greedily after sex, demanding I stick my fingers in her mouth after she's just come on them. One of the new rules is that is after she comes, she has to take whatever was in her ass and made her come - toy, fingers or cock - deep into her mouth. She sucks it deep, often licking around the sides of my cock or over my balls so she can get at every last bit of ass juice.
Needless to add, I am starring in a fantasy conjured up by the 17-year old me. I deeply love my wife, we've spent almost 20 years together and have 2 kids and a shared life and memories and whole extended family ties together. But I didn't expect to fall in love with her like a horny teen all over again in my 40s. We have languid and indulgent Thursday afternoon dates while the kidss are in school and daycare, complete with buttplug clad grocery runs, deep anal fucking and ATM, her coming as I teabag her while dildoing her ass, and all manner of delciousness. The sex has never been better, and she told me last month that she wants to have my come inside her at least once every 72 hours, so I need to make sure to come in her ass (or her mouth - she pouted at that) every 3 days so she's satisfied. We've been following the schedule faithfully ever since.
Happy times!

Backdoorlover

Re: Longtime Lurker/ First time Poster

Post by Backdoorlover » Wed May 31, 2023 11:46 pm

This large text reads great.

Your story is awesome and I am glad for the both of you. I took me 3 women to get where you are now. 😆
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:56 am

Great to hear, thanks for sharing. We have a different but similar story, we are no longer strictly AO as we get up to some other stuff as well now, but similar in that going down the AO path started us down a sexual journey that we are still on and sex just gets better and better. Yes, rimming is great isn't it? She will lay on her belly with her legs apart and I will lay between them, take hold of her sides and pull my face into her ass and take a long time sucking and tonguing her hole. I too like to cum deep, in her colon, so she can absorb it over night, as others have noted, it seems to lift her libido. The first time I rimmed her and took my time, instead of a quick lick and her squirm away, when she settled down and stopped protesting, mildly, in a "ew no stop it's too dirty (as in taboo)," sort of way, she loved it. A day or two later and I thought she was about to blow me but instead she went down on my ass and ate me out. When I asked her why she decided to rim me, she said it was so good when I ate her ass that she wanted to make me feel as good as she had. Enjoy the forum

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:05 am

Welcome! Your comments are spot on. Anal sex changed our sex life in a most positive way after decades of marriage. The intimacy is incredible. We look forward to your contributions to the forum.

Anubis

Post by Anubis » Mon Aug 21, 2023 4:09 am

Funny rule about atm with thing that made her come, i like that

NoVagAnal

Post by NoVagAnal » Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:52 am

Welcome, a d that's a great story about you and your wife. Great to hear you guys where able to find so much enjoyment out of your anal only journey. Sounds like you guys have a really hot sex life.