Introduction / My First...

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
ButtRambler

Introduction / My First...

Post by ButtRambler » Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:37 pm

Hello. I came across this group randomly and am fascinated. I thought I'd introduce by telling you about my first time.
I had a few awkward, aborted attempts at pussy sex in my teens. Most times my dick went flat shortly after putting the condom on. It's hard to consider this sex since nobody orgasmed, though technically penetration occurred. Once when I was 16 the girl opted out of pussy sex at the last minute, so I ate her pussy and she came hard while squeezing my face with her legs, which I liked a lot.
Eventually I had this girl, a country bumpkin type, probably a 3-4 out of 10 but with nice legs and a cute butt. We had a couple of mostly failed condom sex attempts. During one session, horned up, I mentioned that I wanted to fuck her ass. After that, after more condom sex dick difficulties, she told me of her experiences with anal sex. Her first two experiences with a hung guy were not good, but she eventually had fun with different guy who was better. She said she liked it from behind when she laid on her side. She even had some KY jelly. Turned on, I put some KY on my hard cock, put it on her asshole and worked it in. It didn't take long for it to slide in and for her to come to life. She loved it in general, but she especially loved it that first time. She blurted out such things as "Yes, I like it", "Can we do this again tomorrow?" and "I love it; I want your cum".
My libido rose and rose like it never had before with pussy / condom sex. I entered into a sexual flow state for the first time in my life. She continued to love it, saying "Oh my God, don't cum yet" about four seconds before I came in someone and with someone for the first time in my life; the best orgasm of my life at that point. Even though I couldn't obey her final request, Loretta was pleased.
I was back in her ass within a day or two when she asked rhetorically: "Is this all you're going to want from me?"
I wound up tapping that ass dozens of times, almost always in spoon position on the fold out bed downstairs as quiet as possible to not arouse her grampa upstairs. A couple times, she bent over on all fours on the floor (so the bed didn't creak) and I pounded her ass from behind. I still think fondly on these fucks though, as an attractive and talented guy, I have had many many more women take me in their asses.
I did eventually learned to enjoy pussy and even condom sex, though butt sex was always my fave and I trained may a cute girl to like it. Once in a while I'd get together with a girl who is clearly butt-centric and things would click sexually in an instant. Those connections were always deep and hard to relinquish. I've had a girl, for example, who after the first time I fucked her ass on fuck #3, I fucked in the ass every single time afterwards, at least 50 times, and if it was ever her choice where my dick goes it went in her ass immediately. I don't have to tell you guys about that though.
These days if it were totally up to me I would fuck about 25% pussy and 75% ass. I love to eat pussy and ass. If my partner wanted to be 100% anal I would be totally satisfied with that except of course for making babies.

Backdoorlover

Re: Introduction / My First...

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:18 pm

Great intro. And great way to start enjoying sex.

How is your current situation ? In a relationship of just browsing ?
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:46 am

Cool. I think once you are into anal, you just can't see the point in putting your dick in a pussy, it's like a wasted fuck, what's the point? It took a very specific thing to get us to start having some piv again. @ButtRambler "is this all you're going to want from me?" I bet you skipped a beat when you heard those words, did you say yes and did you have to pluck up some courage to admit that to her? My wife once, out on a walk, just came out with it, "would you prefer it if you only used my ass for sex?" I couldn't tell if she was accusing me or making me an offer. I figured it was a now or never situation, so I took a breath and admitted I just wanted anal and waited for the, "so what's wrong with you, why, why don't you like my pussy?" attack, but she just said OK and that was that we went pretty much AO. I was like a pig in muck

ButtRambler

Post by ButtRambler » Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:04 am

Thanks for reading and commenting @Rimmer. I was only 19 when Lorretta asked "is this all you're going to want from me?" so I think I gave a simpy answer like "I dunno..." with a shrug, if I could even form words, since my dick was in an ass for the first time and sex was finally working for me. I still consider that to be one of the hottest things a girl has ever said to me. I also love how we had to get on the floor to fuck her doggy... so beautifully depraved. She probably was the least attractive girl I've ever been with, but I was in heaven behind her on all fours on the floor.
She actually hit me up online a year or so ago. She had positive feelings about our time together.
That's a tricky conversation you relate. I can see how you could think it's a shit-test, but you navigated it well and here you are.