Hello :)

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Ace

Hello :)

Post by Ace » Fri Jun 02, 2023 9:44 am

Hello,
I am a Muslim girl with Turkish roots living in Germany. Though I am already 18 I am still a virgin and would like to remain so until I get married, I have never had any anal sex yet but think that I want to get familiar with it since I still want to explore myself sexually before marriage and also want to please any boyfriend I might have before getting married. So I did some research on anal sex online and also on people who only do anal sex so I found this website and decided to make an account to maybe talk to some people here and find out more about anal sex. Feel free to write me, just please be polite and be aware that I will not send any photos of myself and do not want to meet anyone in real life, thank you :)

Backdoorlover

Re: Hello :)

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri Jun 02, 2023 9:48 am

Hey. This is not that kind of site where people ask for foto’s. Don’t worry.

I advise you to look through the more informative topic a little bit. A lot of info can be found. If you have specific questions, feel free to ask. No one makes fun of it here.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

SwedishAnal

Post by SwedishAnal » Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:07 pm

Ace wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 9:44 am
Hello,
I am a Muslim girl with Turkish roots living in Germany. Though I am already 18 I am still a virgin and would like to remain so until I get married, I have never had any anal sex yet but think that I want to get familiar with it since I still want to explore myself sexually before marriage and also want to please any boyfriend I might have before getting married. So I did some research on anal sex online and also on people who only do anal sex so I found this website and decided to make an account to maybe talk to some people here and find out more about anal sex. Feel free to write me, just please be polite and be aware that I will not send any photos of myself and do not want to meet anyone in real life, thank you :)

What made you want to get into and start having only analsex? :)

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:42 pm

@SwedishAnal it’s in her text. She wants to remain a vaginal virgin for marriage.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Ace

Post by Ace » Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:51 am

Backdoorlover wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 9:48 am
Hey. This is not that kind of site where people ask for foto’s. Don’t worry.

I advise you to look through the more informative topic a little bit. A lot of info can be found. If you have specific questions, feel free to ask. No one makes fun of it here.

Thank you very much :)

Ace

Post by Ace » Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:56 am

SwedishAnal wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:07 pm
Ace wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 9:44 am
Hello,

What made you want to get into and start having only analsex? :)

I want to remain a virgin until I get married but I also want to enjoy my sexuality until then and I also know that dating before marriage usually also involves some kind of sexual activity otherwise men will not want to date I think. I had one boyfriend with whom I had oral sex a few times but apart from that I had no other kind of sexual experience but I think anal could be a fun thing to do, I never had it so far but I find the idea very erotic :)

Dania

Post by Dania » Sat Jun 03, 2023 2:42 am

Hello Ace,
I am a 20 year old girl with Turkish roots also living in Germany. I am also a vagina virgin but I already have experience with anal sex, it is a great way to have fun while also staying virgin! If you want to we can talk about it more in private messages, I can maybe give you some tips!

Ace

Post by Ace » Sat Jun 03, 2023 2:45 am

Great! Yes, I would like to chat with you! Wir können auch auf Deutsch schreiben wenn du willst!

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:27 am

@Ace needless to say, all of us here believe you’re making a good decision. Like many of us, you might discover you prefer anal over vaginal penetration once you’ve had a chance to experience and compare both.

Someone else offered to provide guidance, but start small and slow. Explore your ass with fingers and light touches. Start out with small toys or fingers. It might help to stimulate your clit while you play with your ass.

We all wish you well on your anal journey. I hope you experience anal orgasm. Mrs Colt will tell you it’s so much better than a clitoral or G-spot orgasm. Have fun learning!

Tanvir Rahman Emon

Post by Tanvir Rahman Emon » Mon Dec 25, 2023 9:54 am

I think you should do anal sex if want both pleasuring BF and remain virgin. That's the only way.