Gay & bottom & crossdresssing

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
gaybttm

Gay & bottom & crossdresssing

Post by gaybttm » Thu Jun 15, 2023 2:39 pm

Hey guys,

I’m a Brazilian gay boy, bottom, so obviously I’ve been Anal only since forever…

Recently I have been meeting some straight guys who can’t have anal with their wives/gfs because they just won’t allow it…
So they fuck my ass instead lol
I’ve also been more into crossdressing to look more feminine for them as they fuck me

Anyone with a similar experience? Would you fuck a boy/cd if you couldn’t have anal from your girl?

It also turns them on that it’s always anal when they’re with me :twisted:

AnalEngineer

Re: Gay & bottom & crossdresssing

Post by AnalEngineer » Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:32 pm

It's the choice / denial that really does it for me. Besides the sensation of it if course. I could see pounding some post op tgirl ass, butt if it's their only option there is just something lacking there.
DMs welcome

gaybttm

Post by gaybttm » Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:24 pm

AnalEngineer wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:32 pm
It's the choice / denial that really does it for me. Besides the sensation of it if course. I could see pounding some post op tgirl ass, butt if it's their only option there is just something lacking there.

My clit (d*ck) is there and I also choose to ignore it… some men do appreciate it

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:47 pm

Once in my life I fantasized about fucking a trans woman with a useless limp cock. That part was important, cause a hard cock would be a turnoff for me.

But later, I finally came together with a true anal loving woman and thus discovered that I absolutely love seeing her wet and open, unused, pussy while I assfuck her. I love how her pussy still gets wet and obviously reacts to her sexual disire, while it never gets cock.

And the fantasy of fucking a trans woman simply went away like ‘poof’. I really need to have a healty fucktioning woman who chooses not to have her normal and healthy pussy fucked. A trans woman simply has no choice.

One of the hottest things in an anal only lifestyle, is when my cock accidently slides to her pussy and she goes “noooo ! Wrong hole” and crawls or pulls back because she really doesn’t want it in her pussy anymore. That is true anal commitment to me.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥