Started as a Dare/Bet

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
SaraAnn

Started as a Dare/Bet

Post by SaraAnn » Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:15 pm

Hi I'm Sara Ann and my anal only lifestyle stared on New Years 2023 as a dare with my sister and the men in our lives. The challenge was who could go anal only for the longest period of time. So for me it's now been over 6 months and I must admit I'm loving it, much more than I thought I would. Just the idea that I can only have anal sex is kinda a turn on for my BF and I'm ok with that.

BlueMan

Re: Started as a Dare/Bet

Post by BlueMan » Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:39 pm

So, you, your sister and the sisters´ men were together talking about sex and this challenge came up... what about your sister? Is she also competing? Are you having good orgasms?
It seems that anal is attractive for the four of you, cool 8-)
Last edited by BlueMan on Sun Jun 25, 2023 10:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Wed Jun 21, 2023 10:01 pm

This is like the absolute best dare ever 😅

And I think there are not many men who will be sad because they only can have anal sex.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:20 am

Yes, it's like once you start AO the idea of breaking the chain with piv is a total turn off and chalking one more up for Anal is a total turn on.

Karla j 25

Post by Karla j 25 » Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:09 am

It is a very sexy challenge, how long has your sister been having anal sex, who will win this anal challenge, you or your sister?