Recently single male - looking for AO fun

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
DaddyAO

Recently single male - looking for AO fun

Post by DaddyAO » Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:01 pm

Hi! I am a highy educated 34 year old man. I look younger and more innocent then I am :p I am 177cm tall, 70kgs and 17cm ;) i know, a lot of 7s. I like joking around, being goofy and I find almost everything interesting and fasinating :) i love true crime, movies based on true stories, bad comedies and documentries. But watch all movies in general :) i love business and finance :) I also love cooking and make most dishes from scratch :) i like being active and have played football (american one) for many years, but since I have gotten old I just try to keep general in shape. I have done dome sprint triatlons and bandy for fun. Hiking, running and lifting weights is what I usually do. I live in europe. Work in business developement and real estate. Love dogs! Had several :( I am really good at communicating and supportive. I have a son at 7 year from a recent partnership.

And I love anal ;) and I love to dominate in bed ;)

Want someone petite because i love lifting the girl and throwing her ;) also caring, and lover of dogs and a great smile :) if you are unexperienced with anal I can help :) have introduced previous girls :)

If you are just up for chat, that is fine :) i love getting to know new people and hearing about interesting ideas and views :)