Hi, I'm Ashley

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Ashley

Hi, I'm Ashley

Post by Ashley » Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:01 pm

I've heard of this site for sometime since I've always been a fan of anal pleasure, but I just joined today. I'll be 40 in a couple of months.

BTW: Is it possible to create a second account or deactivate this one and create a couple's account if my husband has any interest in joining in?

Backdoorlover

Re: Hi, I'm Ashley

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:43 pm

Hi Ashley. Welcome and do tell us about hou personal experiences.

Would’t it be easier just to edit this account ? Or your husband makes it own account cause I personally never get why one should create a couple account. Interests vary. 😉
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Tue Jun 27, 2023 12:56 am

Hello Ashley, enjoy the forum.

levett

Post by levett » Tue Jun 27, 2023 10:42 pm

welcome
Thanks to the variety of anal sex toys, I can diversify my sex life and make it more colorful.more for anal sex

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Wed Jun 28, 2023 11:35 am

Ashley wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:01 pm
I've heard of this site for sometime since I've always been a fan of anal pleasure, but I just joined today. I'll be 40 in a couple of months.

BTW: Is it possible to create a second account or deactivate this one and create a couple's account if my husband has any interest in joining in?

Welcome. I’ve seen a few couples on this forum who share an account. He can refer to himself as “Mr Ashley” to avoid confusion! This is a great place to share experiences on a subject we all care about.

Ashley

Post by Ashley » Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:34 pm

Backdoorlover wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:43 pm
Hi Ashley. Welcome and do tell us about hou personal experiences.

Where do you want to start?
Would’t it be easier just to edit this account ? Or your husband makes it own account cause I personally never get why one should create a couple account. Interests vary. 😉

So, I'll ask if he wants to join.

SwedishAnal

Post by SwedishAnal » Sat Jul 01, 2023 3:01 am

Welcome and enjoy

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sat Jul 01, 2023 9:46 am

You can start in the middle if you like. Doesn’t really matter. Just write down some experiences that are stuck in your mind.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Ashley

Post by Ashley » Sun Jul 16, 2023 8:48 pm

I guess I'll start from when I realized my vagina and anus could be a source of pleasure: I was already bathing myself and I couldn't tell you an exact year, but I liked the way it felt and it was kind of a guilty pleasure of mine.

At some point I was told that the first time you stick something in your pussy you'll bleed, so I only inserted things in my anus. I started with candles, then worked my way up to bananas and occasionally cucumbers.

herbleck

Post by herbleck » Mon Sep 25, 2023 11:00 am

Ashley wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:01 pm

Welcome to the forum, im here for like a 2 weeks and its very fascinating what u can find here. There are a lot of answers from some question that i had about anal. Sad that there are a few people active on this forum:(

btw, hope u don't get offended. I have a friend which names was Ashley, she liked in the ass and i nicknamed her Ashlutty, she apparently liked it xd