Need anal- uodate to discord, please join me

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
liesal

Need anal- uodate to discord, please join me

Post by liesal » Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:39 am

Are you hoping to get into a relationship and develop and anal bond

Maybe we can connect on discord :

https://discord.gg/H6mr76ke

I live in Amerixa and want a man who will cum to me in the Deep South and open my pussy up first then my anus.
Last edited by liesal on Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Backdoorlover

Re: Need anal

Post by Backdoorlover » Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:17 am

You constantly get reactions your discord links don’t work and you constantly keep creating new topics with new links.

Go to the topics with non working links, klik the pencil in the top right corner and change the faulty link into the working one instead of creating more dead topics. 😉
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

liesal

Post by liesal » Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:59 pm

I absolutely love your comment. I believe I might have found my anal man just by me being me. 😂. You’re a dear. I am going to try and correct my discord link.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Tue Jul 11, 2023 2:04 pm

I am really trying to help 😅

In every previous topic there’s someone waiting to connect with you. Give him a chance 😉
Backdoorlover’s quote:

liesal

Post by liesal » Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:34 am

I can discern that and I really enjoy that. How as it been since you started doing ass to mouth. And how about for your significant other. Does it cause infection in the mouth?

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:43 am

Never had any issue but she uses a douche since we switched to ass to mouth. Her rectum gets rinced every time we will have sex. It makes her feel confident enough to go ass to mouth anytime we have sex and I am not interested in her sucking my stained cock.

We both are not into that.

I see people saying that using a douche ruins the spontanaity. I have been in a vanilla sex situation for 25 years. She was not spontanious at all. If not shaven -> bathroom, if freshly after periods -> leftover blood, if entering spontaniously -> uncomfy feeling in her pussy.

So why mind a 5 min prep to then have an hour of ass to mouth pleasure ?
Backdoorlover’s quote: