Hello

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Peachy V

Hello

Post by Peachy V » Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:34 am

Hey everyone,

I'm a 23 year old female. I am not anal only but have been actively doing anal since I've started having sex at 15. I guess you can classify my as anal mostly. I like to consider myself a pleaser and anal certainly plays a large part in that. I like to think I'm pretty open minded sexually. I guess that makes me a "slut" but I don't see anything wrong with enjoying sex.

Anyways, nice to meet everyone.

Backdoorlover

Re: Hello

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:25 am

Welcome.

It’s nice to see that young people like having mainly anal sex.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Peachy V

Post by Peachy V » Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:54 am

Just enjoy pleasing and it is something men want. Certainly took time to get used to it but can take it comfortably now so why not?

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:48 am

There as an interesting thread on r/analonlylifestyle with a guy who was worried that his partner did anal to please him, hope he jumps over here to see that some people do like to please, that's what they like to do. Enjoy the forum

Peachy V

Post by Peachy V » Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:42 am

Well it depends right? Is she doing it because she feels obligated or is just "enduring" it because she thinks it is what he wants, then that is an issue.

But if she gets genuine joy out of pleasing her partner than I see nothing wrong. I certainly have my limits but I very much love seeing how much pleasure I give someone. Anal is a big part of that.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:21 am

Peachy V wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:42 am
Well it depends right? Is she doing it because she feels obligated or is just "enduring" it because she thinks it is what he wants, then that is an issue.

But if she gets genuine joy out of pleasing her partner than I see nothing wrong. I certainly have my limits but I very much love seeing how much pleasure I give someone. Anal is a big part of that.

Welcome to the forum. Funny how effective pleasing your partner can be. It turns me on to give her anal pleasure. In our dom/sub light relationship, I please her until she begs me to penetrate her ass. Anal sex took our sexual relationship to an entirely different level. I look forward to your contributions to the group.

Peachy V

Post by Peachy V » Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:34 pm

Well sex is supposed to be fun and what is more fun than pleasing each other? To me anal is just a progression of that. Men seem to love it. I like pushing myself. I can take it, why not just enjoy my asshole being used for fun?

Peachy V

Post by Peachy V » Mon Jul 24, 2023 1:12 am

How active is this forum? Seems it's mostly introductions.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:07 am

If you want a forum to be active, it needs activity. So read, write and ask.

This isn’t facebook where people post shit 24/7 😎
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Peachy V

Post by Peachy V » Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:06 am

I am being active and interacting. But I get more dms than replies. Also, most people I know aren't on Facebook.