Hi new here :)

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
NativeAnalGirly

Hi new here :)

Post by NativeAnalGirly » Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:42 am

Hi everyone.
I’m a shy young woman (24 yrs old) who enjoys anal sex, and I’m happy to have come across a community that encourages anal only penetration. I had a short stint of anal only with a Daddy Dom and It truly felt so liberating. Unfortunately the relationship only lasted 6 months. But I’m so excited to be here and learn more about this lifestyle because it’s something I truly desire.

Peachy V

Re: Hi new here :)

Post by Peachy V » Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:43 am

Welcome

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:17 am

NativeAnalGirly wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:42 am
Hi everyone.
I’m a shy young woman (24 yrs old) who enjoys anal sex, and I’m happy to have come across a community that encourages anal only penetration. I had a short stint of anal only with a Daddy Dom and It truly felt so liberating. Unfortunately the relationship only lasted 6 months. But I’m so excited to be here and learn more about this lifestyle because it’s something I truly desire.

Welcome. Nothing better than anal sex in every respect. Looking forward to your contributions.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:36 pm

Welcome and I like the idea of being liberated when doing anal. Liberated from the common idea how sex should be. 😁
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

NativeAnalGirly

Post by NativeAnalGirly » Thu Jul 20, 2023 2:12 pm

I’m definitely learning that there is truly nothing better than anal sex. It definitely has opened up apart of my sexuality that I’ve felt a lot of shame around. But since joining this forum and reading some posts I feel so much better about The AO Liffey. Feeling sooo excited to let me ass be used for fucking.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:32 pm

NativeAnalGirly wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2023 2:12 pm
I’m definitely learning that there is truly nothing better than anal sex. It definitely has opened up apart of my sexuality that I’ve felt a lot of shame around. But since joining this forum and reading some posts I feel so much better about The AO Liffey. Feeling sooo excited to let me ass be used for fucking.

For my wife it’s all about the anal orgasms. She didn’t orgasm during vaginal penetration so it really was a no brainer to be anal only.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:17 pm

NativeAnalGirly wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2023 2:12 pm
I’m definitely learning that there is truly nothing better than anal sex. Feeling sooo excited to let me ass be used for fucking.

Now I am with a woman who truly loves to be assfucked, I would say her asshole is meant for sex. She enjoys it from the first second till the last, she needs no prep, her ass is allways ready for use. And she never even once asked to put it in her pussy again.

So I am confident you will make the right man very happy with anal sex. If you don’t find that man right away, don’t worry. He’s out there waiting to meet you.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

NativeAnalGirly

Post by NativeAnalGirly » Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:00 am

Backdoorlover- What a wonderful relationship you have. Sounds like I got some fun work ahead of me to get to that level of depth and openness your partner has. I’m looking forward to finding the right man.

Peachy V

Post by Peachy V » Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:04 am

I do like how you call it liberating. Feel like anal made me a much more sexually liberated person

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:11 am

I think as a woman anal is really liberating:

- No worries about getting pregnant
- So no need for the pill
- You can have recreative sex anytime
- A quicky is much easier if you want to get your guy off fast.
Backdoorlover’s quote: