Hello lovely anal people

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Butters

Hello lovely anal people

Post by Butters » Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:48 am

Hello lovely anal people :D

After reading a lot of interesting threads on this site i finally want to join the community as an active member. Nice to see so many different people from all over the world enjoying anal in so many different ways. I'm 28 and from Germany currently living in Austria. Anal has always been a huge part of my sexuality and one of my biggest turn-ons. The amount of trust i'm reciving from my partner through anal is a huuuuge turn-on by itself. It's such an intimate and intense way of having sex. I really enjoy being extra careful and loving to provide her a lovely and intimate experience. On the other hand i can release my dominant and animalistic desires. Atm is my personal pinnacle and probably the hottest way to say "i love you". Hopefully i find a partner someday who is willing to give it a try :)
As long as i can remember i was fantasizing about everything anal (and oral). Never cared much about vaginal which nobody would understand. Butt fuck it, i am who i am and i prefer a juicy booty over a juicy pussy any day, so really lookin forward to my first anal only experience :mrgreen:
So far i've practiced anal in every relationship i had, but couldn't find a partner to go anal only with which left me unsatisfied.
From time to time i also enjoy getting prostate massages and would like to try out some pegging in the future.

I'm very open-minded... and kinky :lol:
So feel free to drop me a message.
Looking forward to get to know you all and share some experiences, tips or fantasies together.
Wish you all a wonderful day!

Peachy V

Re: Hello lovely anal people

Post by Peachy V » Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:19 pm

Welcome aboard

JacobG

Post by JacobG » Sun Jul 30, 2023 9:52 pm

Hello and welcome ;)

My favorite live sex cams site has a great community feel, with interactive chat rooms and forums.

https://bbwcam.site/
https://thegaywebcamchat.com
https://nudechat.org
Last edited by JacobG on Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Butters

Post by Butters » Mon Jul 31, 2023 1:38 am

Thank you Peachy and Jacob, nice to meet you!

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Jul 31, 2023 2:07 am

Tell your stories, read and write. Help keep this place alive. 😎
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

shy and horny

Post by shy and horny » Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:55 am

Welcome 🙂

Butters

Post by Butters » Mon Jul 31, 2023 12:35 pm

Thank u all for the warm welcome 😊

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:38 am

Hi Butters, yes when I 'admitted' I preferred anal, it was like 'coming out'. I had little interest in vaginal, but it was expected of me. Just lately I do have a little piv, for a particular reason and that is another story, So I guess I am 'Bi' so to speak!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: But no, well done for 'coming out' as AO or potentially so. Don't forget you could be Anal Mostly, if your partner wants occasional piv or for a special occasions, that's another way to play it and kink it, kind of twist it back to forth from the accepted norm, well I say accepted norm, I guess some people don't even get anal on their birthday. You forget that some people don't do anal at all - in my head it's normal to have it on special occasions; but maybe it's normal not to have Anal sex at all!!!!!!!????????? This gives me an idea for another post - Yay!
Welcome Butters

Butters

Post by Butters » Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:23 am

Sounds like you're going to be a dad soon?
I can relate to the feeling of coming-out as anal-only or anal-mostly. You can feel wrong if your partner doesn't share the same interest - and i assume we are the minority - but i know there are people like me out there 😂
I realised that a relationship where my partner isn't into anal as much as i am or at least hasn't a pleaser's mindset won't work for me. Without anal as a main part of my sexual life i'll get frustrated pretty quickly. Anal as a sidedish to spice things up once in a while just isn't enough.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Tue Aug 01, 2023 7:43 pm

Welcome to the forum. Some women strongly prefer anal orgasms, and if your find that woman, you’ll find your anal only partner. It’s what happened with me and my wife.