Greetings from Germany

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Ger.flowr

Greetings from Germany

Post by Ger.flowr » Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:40 am

Hi community,

With my middle eastern roots, it has not been easy to open my self up for this topic.

But I am looking forward seeking insights and connecting to a open minded community.

happy to be here.

Butters

Re: Greetings from Germany

Post by Butters » Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:06 am

Grüß dich and welcum!
Glad to see you decided to join the community.
I hope the forum will help you to get more comfortable with this topic.
You're good the way you are :)

Have fun and see you around!

NoVagAnal

Post by NoVagAnal » Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:06 am

@Ger.flowr Welcome. Really glad to see you took the step to come here and explore your desires more. I know the middle eastern community can be very judgmental about "taboo" subjects. The fact that you have been brave enough to come here says that your curiosity trumps your stigma. Please explore, ask and read without any shame. You are one of many in your culture and you can find others in your community who share the same kind of kinks.
Last edited by NoVagAnal on Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:51 am

Hi, welcome and enjoy. Look around, read topics and reply where you have questions. We’re here to advise.

Or to read stories or other 😁
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

howardjennette

Post by howardjennette » Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:03 pm

Ger.flowr wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:40 am
Hi community,

With my middle eastern roots, it has not been easy to open my self up for this topic.
angry gran
But I am looking forward seeking insights and connecting to a open minded community.

happy to be here.

Welcome, read other topics, there are many interesting contents. I'm doing that.

shy and horny

Post by shy and horny » Wed Aug 02, 2023 7:33 pm

Ger.flowr wrote:
Hi community,

happy to be here.

Welcome 🙂 Happy to have you here! This is a great place to ask questions and gain insight at least from my experience. I didn’t realize how much I was missing out on.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:34 pm

Ger.flowr wrote:
Hi community,

happy to be here.

Welcome. You came to the right place to discuss all things anal. A forum like this gives all of us a place we can share and discuss. Something we don’t do with friends and family.