Hi from Berlin

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Turpitudo

Hi from Berlin

Post by Turpitudo » Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:46 pm

or rather the greater metropolitan area. Ever since I discovered the other sex I was interested in anal, though it took some time to finally get my desires fulfilled. I am living the anal only lifestyle for around three years. I didn’t know that this was actually a thing for other people as well. ;) So, I was quite happy to find this community. It normalises my preferences.

My open-minded partner knew what I was (only) into. Clear communication always helps. At the moment, we are training her for anal fisting (I almost got my hand completely in). We managed double anal with toys and we’re going to progress further with dilation without a set goal.
Anyways, I am curious about the community.
Last edited by Turpitudo on Wed Aug 02, 2023 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

juliusvillagomez

Re: Hi from Berlin

Post by juliusvillagomez » Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:55 pm

Great sharing. Your story is impressive.

bloxd io

Butters

Post by Butters » Wed Aug 02, 2023 12:10 am

Nice to see another German joined the community 😁
Always a big fan of clear communication!
Have fun and see you around!

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Wed Aug 02, 2023 1:16 am

Welcome here and since I am here I went from feeling weird, to feeling kind of simple. Cause most men on this forum have desires I would never think of.

I am absolutely not into:

- Gaping
- Fisting
- Constant plugging
- Pegging
- sharing her
- Dirty talk

So you could say that in the AO community I am the vanilla version 🤣☝🏻
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:02 am

Hi @Turpitudo Yes, I also thought it was just me. LOL, I'm the one that gets fisted in our relationship, well anally at least, she has started taking a fist vaginally - takes quite some training, either way. At=re you using an inflatable to help training? I found this a great help.

Turpitudo

Post by Turpitudo » Wed Aug 02, 2023 10:13 am

Not yet, do you have any recommendations?

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Wed Aug 02, 2023 7:12 pm

Welcome. Great place to share experiences and provide advice to those looking for it.

shy and horny

Post by shy and horny » Wed Aug 02, 2023 7:28 pm

Backdoorlover wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 1:16 am
Welcome here and since I am here I went from feeling weird, to feeling kind of simple. Cause most men on this forum have desires I would never think of.

I am absolutely not into:

- Gaping
- Fisting
- Constant plugging
- Pegging
- sharing her
- Dirty talk

So you could say that in the AO community I am the vanilla version 🤣☝🏻

😂😂😂 I’m right there with you with the exception of dirty talk. I find it interesting to read about but we all have our limits. But im a pleaser so if my man wanted to try it, or attempt to try.

shy and horny

Post by shy and horny » Wed Aug 02, 2023 7:31 pm

Turpitudo wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:46 pm
or rather the greater metropolitan area. Ever since I discovered the other sex I was interested in anal, though it took some time to finally get my desires fulfilled. I am living the anal only lifestyle for around three years. I didn’t know that this was actually a thing for other people as well. ;) So, I was quite happy to find this community. It normalises my preferences.

My open-minded partner knew what I was (only) into. Clear communication always helps. At the moment, we are training her for anal fisting (I almost got my hand completely in). We managed double anal with toys and we’re going to progress further with dilation without a set goal.
Anyways, I am curious about the community.

Welcome! I’m fairly new and the same as you finding out it wasn’t just my relationship. This forum has helped me open up more about my needs. It’s a breath of fresh air to openly discuss anal convos with more experienced people.