19F saying hi

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
aocumdump

19F saying hi

Post by aocumdump » Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:43 pm

Hi, I'm new here but have been reading on here already and thought it was time to say hello! I'm a virgin but have been playing with my ass for a few years now, but only recently have I started to focus mostly on anal stimulation. It's becoming truly addictive and I'm keen to explore everything to do with anal at this point. I hope to get to know everyone and learn about all the experiences people are having!

Jim

Re: 19F saying hi

Post by Jim » Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:19 pm

Welcome to the forum! There's a discord too if you want to chat with more people

NoVagAnal

Post by NoVagAnal » Fri Aug 11, 2023 9:12 pm

aocumdump wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:43 pm
Hi, I'm new here but have been reading on here already and thought it was time to say hello! I'm a virgin but have been playing with my ass for a few years now, but only recently have I started to focus mostly on anal stimulation. It's becoming truly addictive and I'm keen to explore everything to do with anal at this point. I hope to get to know everyone and learn about all the experiences people are having!

Welcome. It's so great to have someone who is a virgin and is already interested in anal and being anal only. I hope this place lets you explore and learn more about your desires. Maybe you can be one of the very rare anal only for life girls.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sat Aug 12, 2023 12:00 am

You will find much to read here. And it sure beats chatting on discord cause that way you will just get head to head with horny guys wanting to fuck your ass.

Plenty of those around you, trust me. ;)

Do navigate around the forum and when you answer or ask questions, don’t see this as Facebook. It might even take days before there’s an answer. But we’re comminged and will aswer.

So a question for you. Your nickname is that the future you want for yourself ? To be an anal only cumdump ?
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

aocumdump

Post by aocumdump » Sat Aug 12, 2023 2:25 am

Thank you all for the welcome :) I'm looking forward to exploring my desires here and reading up on the ao lifestyle.

I think that is what I want. Even though I haven't had it, I crave the feeling of a man pumping his hot cum deep into my ass every time I play with myself. It just seems natural and 'right' for a guy to drain his balls into my butt, and I want to have cum in there all the time.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sat Aug 12, 2023 2:33 am

Well I think there is nothing more erotic then a woman who is eager to be a cumdump for her man.

Before I met my AO girlfriend I never have been with a woman who is really focussed on making me cum as good as possible. And she would gladly take multiple loads a day if I was able to make it happen.

So honestly: good for you. I hope you meet the right guy.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

aocumdump

Post by aocumdump » Sat Aug 12, 2023 2:39 am

Backdoorlover wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 2:33 am
Well I think there is nothing more erotic then a woman who is eager to be a cumdump for her man.

Before I met my AO girlfriend I never have been with a woman who is really focussed on making me cum as good as possible. And she would gladly take multiple loads a day if I was able to make it happen.

So honestly: good for you. I hope you meet the right guy.

Thank you, I hope so too! That's the type of girlfriend I want to be. I'm interested in training so that I can milk and squeeze a cock dry using my hole.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Sat Aug 12, 2023 8:34 am

Once you experience anal orgasm, you’ll become addicted to anal. That’s what happened to my wife. The only advice I’d offer is to find a partner that will give you an enjoyable first experience. The wrong partner could result in a painful experience. As the receiver of anal, you should take the lead and guide your partner. There are plenty of us here willing to provide advice.

aocumdump

Post by aocumdump » Sat Aug 12, 2023 9:12 am

Colt1911 wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 8:34 am
Once you experience anal orgasm, you’ll become addicted to anal. That’s what happened to my wife. The only advice I’d offer is to find a partner that will give you an enjoyable first experience. The wrong partner could result in a painful experience. As the receiver of anal, you should take the lead and guide your partner. There are plenty of us here willing to provide advice.

Thank you for the advice :) I'll be careful because I want to enjoy it from the beginning with a partner if I can.

I have had anal orgasms by myself, but am longing to experience them with a real cock.

NoVagAnal

Post by NoVagAnal » Sat Aug 12, 2023 6:46 pm

aocumdump wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 9:12 am
Colt1911 wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 8:34 am

Thank you for the advice :) I'll be careful because I want to enjoy it from the beginning with a partner if I can.

I have had anal orgasms by myself, but am longing to experience them with a real cock.

It sounds like you are well on your way to becoming an amazing AO girl. Have you ever considered being AO for life and never having your pussy used?