19F saying hi

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
aocumdump

Re: 19F saying hi

Post by aocumdump » Sun Aug 13, 2023 3:33 am

NoVagAnal wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 6:46 pm
aocumdump wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 9:12 am
Colt1911 wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 8:34 am
Once you experience anal orgasm, you’ll become addicted to anal. That’s what happened to my wife. The only advice I’d offer is to find a partner that will give you an enjoyable first experience. The wrong partner could result in a painful experience. As the receiver of anal, you should take the lead and guide your partner. There are plenty of us here willing to provide advice.

Thank you for the advice :) I'll be careful because I want to enjoy it from the beginning with a partner if I can.

I have had anal orgasms by myself, but am longing to experience them with a real cock.

It sounds like you are well on your way to becoming an amazing AO girl. Have you ever considered being AO for life and never having your pussy used?

Thank you. I hope so! I'm definitely thinking about it. My pussy drips and creams a lot from anal stimulation, so I like playing with it, but I don't really want it filled like I do with my ass. Again, stroking my clit feels good, but I don't need any vaginal penetration at all. I can orgasm from anal alone so I'm trying to make my ass my primary sexual organ.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Aug 13, 2023 6:06 am

I will never forget this scene of a girl assfucking herself on a suction dildo stuck against a mirror.

While she was doing it the juice dripped from her pussy and in my pre-analonly days it was a dream to experience a woman who was so into anal that her pussy got dripping wet. I got her. More then once her own pussy was lubing our assfuck. For a man it’s mesmerizing seeing a girl or woman enjoy her assfuck to that extend.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

NoVagAnal

Post by NoVagAnal » Sun Aug 13, 2023 7:06 am

@aocumdump I really hope you do. It was always my biggest fantasy to find a virgin and make her AO for life without ever having her pussy penetrated. While it's way too late for me, it would be great knowing someone out there did that.

SimplyAO

Post by SimplyAO » Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:41 pm

aocumdump wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:43 pm
Hi, I'm new here but have been reading on here already and thought it was time to say hello! I'm a virgin but have been playing with my ass for a few years now, but only recently have I started to focus mostly on anal stimulation. It's becoming truly addictive and I'm keen to explore everything to do with anal at this point. I hope to get to know everyone and learn about all the experiences people are having!

Welcome! This is a great forum to ask question and learn. I’m happy to help with anything you might want more info on. AO is awesome but it’s not for everyone.

Aretino

Post by Aretino » Sat Aug 19, 2023 8:00 am

Hey welcome to the forum

alarac56

Post by alarac56 » Wed Sep 13, 2023 3:59 am

Good to hear from a motivated teen!
This makes me think about Catleya, a girl I met a long time ago: She had been ass fucked only by a lover when still a student, and remained a virgin a full year, her lover saying: "a defloration, she must deserve it"!
When I met her about 15 years later, she could only cum when ass fucked, and squirted a lot when fisted!
According to my experience, I could suggest that you continue to train your ass, but avoid to enlarge too much. It is important to be flexible enough to be able to be penetrated by any large cock, but it is also important to remain tight, so it is necessary to train your muscles with large metal plugs, having to retain an heavy metal plug several hours every day in your ass will do the job to be able to squeeze a cock and at the same time, to strengthen your mucous membranes, so you will be able, later, to be fucked for hours by large cocks without pain!
This is the way I trained my slaves...
Attachments
06.08.15 (28).JPG
06.08.15 (28).JPG (227.13 KiB) Viewed 1403 times
06.08.15 (27).JPG
06.08.15 (27).JPG (239.38 KiB) Viewed 1403 times
06.08.15 (24).JPG
06.08.15 (24).JPG (165.39 KiB) Viewed 1403 times

DirtyWife

Post by DirtyWife » Mon Sep 25, 2023 6:35 am

If I could turn back time I would keep my vaginal virginity and just be anal only. Maybe keep it for my hubby to decide if he wants to keep it or pop it.

Even try inserting semen to get pregnant lol and have a c section
Cum addicted ButtSlut :!: :P

alarac56

Post by alarac56 » Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:16 am

You are right, better to have the pussy shut with rings when still a virgin and used anal and mouth only, then to have pussy opened by hubby when he decides to have her pregnant...

AssBreeder

Post by AssBreeder » Tue Oct 31, 2023 3:19 pm

aocumdump wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 9:12 am

Thank you for the advice :) I'll be careful because I want to enjoy it from the beginning with a partner if I can.

I have had anal orgasms by myself, but am longing to experience them with a real cock.

And if AO is really important to you as it sounds like, then make sure that you find a real AO guy. Not just a guy who wants pussy. We men can be so cunning! :)

DaddyAO

Post by DaddyAO » Sun Nov 19, 2023 11:13 pm

Hi! I love anal creampies! ;) its sooo much better than vaginal creampies!