Hello from France

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Polyphonie

Hello from France

Post by Polyphonie » Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:38 am

Hello,
We are from France, and we have been engaged for 10 years in a bdsm relationship.

My partner and slave is anal only for about 5 years (I don’t know exactly, I started to train her for anal, then slowly found it much more pleasant as a giver and she started to like it very much as a receiver, so the switch occurred slowly).

So the first years anal was a kinky pleasant practice beside vaginal that was the “normal way”, then slowly anal became predominant.

Now for years and years she has not been penetrated in the vagina, and she is definitively anal only for the rest of her life (we are not youngsters).

For the practical aspects :-) I'm 63 (in a very good shape) , she is 50
As we now have some good experience on the matter, advice request from fellow French couples of women are welcome (onanic requests from guys are not)
--------
63 Years old French guy
In BDSM for 40 years and in a BDSM relationship (including AO) for 10 years
https://fetlife.com/users/5847912

LindyLovesAnal

Re: Hello from France

Post by LindyLovesAnal » Tue Aug 29, 2023 9:57 am

Bonjour, welcome to the forum. :)

Polyphonie

Post by Polyphonie » Tue Aug 29, 2023 1:23 pm

Thanks !
--------
63 Years old French guy

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Tue Aug 29, 2023 1:42 pm

Welcome to the forum from someone a little older than you. Age is irrelevant when it comes to sexual pleasure. Like you, I stay in good shape so I can continue to enjoy the best sex for years to come. France is a big part of our anal only lifestyle as I’ve purchased a few butt plugs from Rosebuds in France. If you haven’t heard of them, I’ve provided the link below. Treat your woman to the finest butt jewelry we’ve found!
https://rosebuds.net/en/original-stainl ... 5-o-157_in

NoVagAnal

Post by NoVagAnal » Tue Aug 29, 2023 8:24 pm

Welcome to the forme. Your relationships with your partner sounds amazing. The dominant submissive kink has been something I have always incorporated into any relationship I have been in to some degree. And anal only really drives that home for me, especially when the girl is into it. it really adds to the pleasure. Looking forward to all the things you might share with us.

Polyphonie

Post by Polyphonie » Thu Aug 31, 2023 3:25 am

NoVagAnal wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 8:24 pm
And anal only really drives that home for me, especially when the girl is into it. it really adds to the pleasure.

Hello and thanks for the welcome

To be honest, she was not into it at first, not at all, I trained her for that part of her sub then slave training.

I know anal is a great fantasy but in real life training an anus to receive quietly a cock, with the same ease than a vagina, without any problem on the receiver side, takes roughly a year of regular practice.
What I find interesting in the anal only stuff, is not sodomizing from time to time with difficulty on the giver side and a bit of pain on the receiver one and a lot of accessories (lube..), what I find interesting is really using the anus as a normal, usual, natural way of penetrating my partner
To illustrate this I don't use lube since... a long time. A little bit of saliva from my sub is far enough.
For me an anal only installation is pleasant when anal penetration is as easy as a vagina one,

Training physically is not enough, what is important is that this anal only thing becomes natural, this means that your partner needs to accept as a natural fact that her anus is her natural cock reciver instead of her vagina.
This important aspect takes time, because, more of less at the same time you open a new way ... and you close the natural-cultural-usual one.
Opening a new path is always exciting, building a relationship around the fact of closing this natural-cultural-usual path, takes time in your partner brain .

The result of all that is that anal only when starting with a "classical woman" can be a very long (and very rewarding) process, an anal only lifestyle is different than an from time to time sodomy, you have to deal with a physical part, and a mental part, both equally important

1) introduce anal as a new tool in your (and her) sexual life

2) install anal as a natural thing in your sexual relationship, as I explained in my experience to go from anal as a extraordinary practice that requires specific procedure to a totally usual normal one, takes. long time on the physical side.

and 3) eliminate any vaginal sexual use, this takes a long time on the mental front. There is a difference between fantasying I will alway be taken analy that can be arousing, and in my real everyday life I'm am taken only analy, my vagina lost any place, any role, in my sexual life, and is is in total retirement. Well it's the classical difference between fantasy and reallity

It's long but very rewarding and I'll never go back to vagina (and her vagina will never be used again in a sexual context )

As you may notice easily, English is not my native language, so excuse my... creative English
Last edited by Polyphonie on Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
--------
63 Years old French guy

Polyphonie

Post by Polyphonie » Thu Aug 31, 2023 3:47 am

Colt1911 wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 1:42 pm
Welcome to the forum from someone a little older than you. Age is irrelevant when it comes to sexual pleasure. Like you, I stay in good shape so I can continue to enjoy the best sex for years to come.

Hello !

Indeed I do agree :-)
--------
63 Years old French guy

NoVagAnal

Post by NoVagAnal » Thu Aug 31, 2023 7:37 am

Polyphonie wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 3:25 am
NoVagAnal wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 8:24 pm
And anal only really drives that home for me, especially when the girl is into it. it really adds to the pleasure.

Hello and thanks for the welcome

To be honest, she was not into it at first, not at all, I trained her for that part of her sub then slave training.

I know anal is a great fantasy but in real life training an anus to receive quietly a cock, with the same ease than a vagina, without any problem on the receiver side, takes roughly a year of regular practice.
What I find interesting in the anal only stuff, is not sodomizing from time to time with difficulty on the giver side and a bit of pain on the receiver one and a lot of accessories (lube..), what I find interesting is really using the anus as a normal, usual, natural way of penetrating my partner
To illustrate this I don't use lube since... a long time. A little bit of saliva from my sub is far enough.
For me an anal only installation is pleasant when anal penetration is as easy as a vagina one,

Training physically is not enough, what is important is that this anal only thing becomes natural, this means that your partner needs to accept as a natural fact that her anus is her natural cock reciver instead of her vagina.
This important aspect takes time, because, more of less at the same time you open a new way ... and you close the natural-cultural-usual one.
Opening a new path is always exciting, building a relationship around the fact of closing this natural-cultural-usual path, takes time in your partner brain .

The result of all that is that anal only when starting with a "classical woman" can be a very long (and very rewarding) process, an anal only lifestyle is different than an from time to time sodomy, you have to deal with a physical part, and a mental part, both equally important

1) introduce anal as a new tool in your (and her) sexual life

2) install anal as a natural thing in your sexual relationship, as I explained in my experience to go from anal as a extraordinary practice that requires specific procedure to a totally usual normal one, takes. long time on the physical side.

and 3) eliminate any vaginal sexual use, this takes a long time on the mental front. There is a difference between fantasying I will alway be taken analy that can be arousing, and in my real everyday life I'm am taken only analy, my vagina lost any place, any role, in my sexual life, and is is in total retirement. Well it's the classical difference between fantasy and reallity

It's long but very rewarding and I'll never go back to vagina (and her vagina will never be used again in a sexual context )

As you may notice easily, English is not my native language, so excuse my... creative English

How well a girl excepts anal is really different for each girl. My wife has always had trouble with the getting in part. Once I'm in I can pound away and she gets very wet from it. She has been been strictly AO for over well over a year now without any vaginal penetration.

I had a girl from a long them aho that I kept AO for a month or two at a time, with no vaginal stimulation of any kind, not even clit. She was very good at anal. Like your girl she required no lube. In some cases I would go in completely dry, but on most time she would lick her two fingers then rub them on the sides of my cock as I was going in. Usually that would be enough for me to get on and pound her. She used to get very frustrated not having her pussy used at all, but seeing her be so horny and bothered all the time turned me on and just made me want to fuck her ass more.

Polyphonie

Post by Polyphonie » Thu Aug 31, 2023 8:04 am

How well a girl excepts anal is really different for each girl. My wife has always had trouble with the getting in part. Once I'm in I can pound away and she gets very wet from it. She has been been strictly AO for over well over a year now without any vaginal penetration.

There are a lot of possible reasons for that and I don't know your wife, but basically the reason is physical or psychological.

If it's physical you need to maybe frustrate yourself a little bit and for some time sacrifice the deep pounding in favor of the work with the entrance. The sphincter is a muscle and as such can be trained. It can be trained to be smoother and to accept entrance without reaction (it's natural job is to control the way out not the way in :-) )

If it's psychological only talks can solve it.
Maybe your wife is AO to please you (whatever this means, from really being pleasant to you to been scared that you would quit her if she doesn't please you enough) but is internally reluctant to renounce to her vagina; If it's the cause it's normal that she needs a little time and effort to overcome her reluctance and jump in the anal train.
If it's the case I would say that you need both to reassure her explaining that you love her this way, and be kindly firm that this s not an option, it's a choice you made for both of you, something that is out of negotiation.

I think (it's a very personal stuff) that leading to AO a girl that is not originally very found of anal (or who is reluctant to anal) is far more satisfying on the long run that having a relationship with someone who is eagerly willing to go AO.
In the first case, you have to really mold your partner sexual life and it's a regarding and wonderfully exciting journey.
--------
63 Years old French guy

NoVagAnal

Post by NoVagAnal » Thu Aug 31, 2023 9:49 am

Polyphonie wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 8:04 am

There are a lot of possible reasons for that and I don't know your wife, but basically the reason is physical or psychological.

If it's physical you need to maybe frustrate yourself a little bit and for some time sacrifice the deep pounding in favor of the work with the entrance. The sphincter is a muscle and as such can be trained. It can be trained to be smoother and to accept entrance without reaction (it's natural job is to control the way out not the way in :-) )

If it's psychological only talks can solve it.
Maybe your wife is AO to please you (whatever this means, from really being pleasant to you to been scared that you would quit her if she doesn't please you enough) but is internally reluctant to renounce to her vagina; If it's the cause it's normal that she needs a little time and effort to overcome her reluctance and jump in the anal train.
If it's the case I would say that you need both to reassure her explaining that you love her this way, and be kindly firm that this s not an option, it's a choice you made for both of you, something that is out of negotiation.

I think (it's a very personal stuff) that leading to AO a girl that is not originally very found of anal (or who is reluctant to anal) is far more satisfying on the long run that having a relationship with someone who is eagerly willing to go AO.
In the first case, you have to really mold your partner sexual life and it's a regarding and wonderfully exciting journey.

Don't misunderstand, my wife actually really enjoys anal. It makes her very wet and she really gets into it. The hard part always is the initial getting in, she has trouble relaxing and gets very tense. But once I'm all the way in she loosens up and we both enjoy the anal pounding very much.

Without getting into too much detail, my wife actually prefers anal over vaginal. We have been AO for many years, we were only doing vaginal once or twice a year, but last year I stopped doing vaginal all together. Now it's been well over a year where we have had no vaginal penetration.

I used to keep her pussy completely untouched, but that wasn't working for her. So now I edge her a lot but she is only allowed to cum once a month, unless wea re in a public setting and she is wearing a short dress no panties. Then she is allowed to cum so long as is in a public place. That's our kink.

And trust me, for many years we have worked on getting her to relax so it's easier getting in. Again not getting into too much detail, but there are reasons. We always work towards that.