Mary from Germany anal gape lover

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Maryialans

Mary from Germany anal gape lover

Post by Maryialans » Wed Aug 30, 2023 5:51 am

Hey lovely anal only and especially gape fans,

I’m Mary from Germany 🇩🇪 and I’m looking to find some like mindet couples who are addicted to anal gaping too! I would love to share some experiences and hear about your experiences with anal gaping. Me would interest how often you can do it and how you process if gaping is.
In my Relationship we mostly have the same structure how we enjoy it. When we change the pose to doggy style i love to spread the cheeks open with both hands. My partner loves to pull out than and look at the open hole than push back again. We do that a couple of times till he cums at the hole he stimulates me clitoral whyle that act mostly from behind so i can cum too.
Tell about your passion.

Also you can reach me on Instagram. My username there is „Maryiamarinasemona“ but I don’t respond to spam accounts. Just write me a simple message with „AO“ and i can the relation.

Nice regards and Happy Gaping

Mary

LindyLovesAnal

Re: Mary from Germany anal gape lover

Post by LindyLovesAnal » Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:12 am

Hi.

I'm not sure it counts as gaping but on those occasions where my hubby goes to town on me and I have the eye rolling orgasm my asshole will involuntarily gape from being so loose and well fucked.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:11 pm

@Maryialans I love all the senses associated with anal sex, including the sights. My wife has a smaller gape, but my favorite thing is when her hole “winks” a few times when I pull out. It often pushes out a little lube or “ass jelly” she produces. I think that’s sexier than a wide open gape, but everyone has different tastes and fetishes.

@LindyLovesAnal I wish her eyes rolled when she orgasms, but watching her facial expressions when she has an anal orgasm in missionary is a turn on. I’d think your husband feels the same way.

There is no more powerful feeling than giving your partner an anal orgasm when fucking her ass.

LindyLovesAnal

Post by LindyLovesAnal » Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:24 pm

Confession: I've never had an orgasm just from anal sex.

Without any clit stimulation I'm just edging all the time when having anal sex, I feel the orgasm building up and then I plateau right on the cusp. I love the feeling don't get me wrong but I do wish I would just break through for once and have a full anal orgasm.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:26 pm

LindyLovesAnal wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:24 pm

Without any clit stimulation I'm just edging all the time when having anal sex, I feel the orgasm building up and then I plateau right on the cusp. I love the feeling don't get me wrong but I do wish I would just break through for once and have a full anal orgasm.

Full disclosure… my wife stimulates her clit during anal but tosses the vibrator aside to experience the anal orgasm without clit stimulation. You’d recognize the difference. She says the anal orgasm is whole body, deep sensation. She has said she can feel it up her spine. Maybe stop the clit stimulation as your anal orgasm approaches?

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Wed Aug 30, 2023 10:40 pm

LindyLovesAnal wrote:

My girlfriend is the same. She edges endlessly and afterwards mostly feels real satisfaction. But sometimes she stimulates her clit to get herself over the edge. She never acheived an anal orgasm without (in)direct clit stimulation.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

LindyLovesAnal

Post by LindyLovesAnal » Wed Aug 30, 2023 10:50 pm

Colt1911 wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:26 pm
LindyLovesAnal wrote:

Full disclosure… my wife stimulates her clit during anal but tosses the vibrator aside to experience the anal orgasm without clit stimulation. You’d recognize the difference. She says the anal orgasm is whole body, deep sensation. She has said she can feel it up her spine. Maybe stop the clit stimulation as your anal orgasm approaches?

Hmmm, maybe I have had anal orgasms then. I figured that was just an "orgasm plus" and a full anal only orgasm was more than that.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 6:12 am

@LindyLovesAnal I find it funny that I’m “mansplaining” female orgasms, but my wife isn’t on this forum!

Also, my wife doesn’t orgasm from vaginal penetration without clitoral stimulation. It’s really just a clit orgasm.

She says the clitoral stimulation adds to the anal experience but her orgasms are all from anal penetration and stimulation.

If your orgasms are whole body and “deep” I’d say you’re experiencing anal orgasm. They are also powerful and I’ve never experienced a woman who had such primal reactions like the grunting and convulsion like movements she experiences. I can say first hand it’s extremely empowering for a man to produce that reaction in his woman.

LindyLovesAnal

Post by LindyLovesAnal » Thu Aug 31, 2023 6:51 am

@Colt1911 sounds like I have been having anal orgasms fairly regularly then. :D

NoVagAnal

Post by NoVagAnal » Thu Aug 31, 2023 7:43 am

LindyLovesAnal wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 6:51 am
@Colt1911 sounds like I have been having anal orgasms fairly regularly then. :D

I'm not sure I agree that we can call an orgasm that was brought forth by clitoral stimulation and anal orgasms, even if the clitoris is not directly touched during the actual peek. I've had sex many times where I was doing anal and the girl came from clitoral stimulation, but I never considered that an anal orgasm. For me, a true anal orgasm is one that is brought forth from nothing but anal stimulation. That is something I have never experienced personally but has always been the dream.